New local PD car

thats going to be my goal for next summer is to get cought by one of these cars.

why only in amherst? bravard county “florida” has a REAL nice mustang, all blacked out that they use for radar. Its REALLY nice and decked out though. i have it on a video they sent me, but my screen capture won’t work with videos. Don’t understand why they don’t do this kinda shit in buffalo though?

Also though, If your not driving like a retard and come up behind a Unmarked car. if ya take a close look, ya can notice it’s the police by the LED’s/Strobes in the rear window, and also the grills. Plus Police NEVER have a dealer tag on them. Just a lil FYI

thats an awsome idea

official plates!

great goal.

how about a goal of being able to spell by next summer instead?

South Carolina is pretty retarded in this aspect.

So far, I have seen all of these as cop cars:

1. Obligatory Crown Victorias, full dress and unmarked.
  2. Late 90’s BMW 3-Series, unmarked.
  3. New Mustang GT’s, Marked and Unmarked
  4. 97 Chevy Tahoe, Unmarked, blacked out tints and dubs (seriously)
  5. New Dodge Magnums, Unmarked and Marked
  6. Dodge Intrepids, marked and unmarked.

And, the scariest of them all:

1. Chevy Cavalier, 1997, unmarket & in civilian clothes, but has a radar gun in it.

In all honesty, it is retarded here. I have heard from people that have lived here their whole life that the list is A LOT longer than that. I have noticed since I have been here that you pretty much don’t know what is a cop car and what isn’t. You are better off DOING NOTHING illegal on the street for these reasons. So far, all the unmarked cop cars here have no lights in the grill, no side markers, none in the bumpers etc… All they do is put the lights in the visors and just flip them down to show you the strobes, then you are fuked.

:word:. damn bastards trying to ruin our “innocent” fun lol.

i guess trying to set the land speed record in amhurst is out damn!:biglol:

There is a Black, BWM in Lackawananna thats an unmarket unti too, I think it’s a 5 series.
And if they challange you, it’s entrapment.

First one to get a picture of it on the road wins

x…

http://www.streetneeds.com/uploads/auser/IMAGE_00003.jpg

Thats not even fair!

Altho I bet that my old Lexus would make a damn fine cop ride :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone know of any more unmarked units like that locally? Maybe there should be an “Official Unmarked Police Car” thread. I might have to start writing them down.

I got 4 pics on my phone. I’ll see if I can post them up here.