new lot for the summer.

Sounds like what the scene has been missing lately, I’m in

well we all know that if it has a dyno drag smokkkkkksssssssssssss will be in ,its the only drag race he can do as it requires no driver skill

ohhhhh, BURN!

Where exactly is this? Their isn’t really another place on central to park 20-30 cars.

Im trying to figure out exactly where this place is and how big of a parking lot theyve got.

I didnt see this place the last time I drove down Central avenue.

I don’t know of any place on central that has a dyno or does cart racing. I have a feeling this is going to be full of PR’s.

http://www.albanyspeedshop.com/

This appears to be it

DYNO DRAGS!
“Safer, Cheaper and no speeding tickets Guaranteed!!”

Simulated ¼ Mile runs are available @ $25.00/ea($35.00 Diesel)          for vehicles with 500 or less horse power at rear wheels. If  your vehicle          is above 500 h/p ask for pricing.

**Coming this Spring during our Tuner Car Bar meets in the  summer weather!!

Still cant figure out where a place big enough for this is.
Ill have to look for it tomorrow when Im on Central.

who owns this place ? this isnt those c-n-c motorsports dopes is it

is this down by the mitsu dealership ?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=2041+central+ave+albany+ny&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=2041+Central+Ave,+Albany,+New+York+12205&ll=42.73007,-73.846707&spn=0.009567,0.016544&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=42.729728,-73.84671&panoid=boDohPVr1H1Nn6jfpEVpWA&cbp=12,355.63,,0,7.97

shit, that might be it because atleast one of Denooyer’s dealerships was for sale there

according to that link its at wendys

Yea its the mistubishi dealer ship building. this could be PR central and we could get our lot back?

its one of the old dealerships? and there is not one track around here that races the “mini mods”

google puts it at wendys though

which is strange because the directions say its west of Taft and Wendy’s is east.

once again, they are expensive lol. +25 for a diesel dyno too! WTF!

whatever ,my money and car is goin somewhere else for now .

jennings is cheaper on all that crap ,they just dont let stooges work on there own cars there .that is such a bad idea