ur a little late

gm motors=turds

:smiley:

bout time they put some more head bolts in them things

lool ur an idiot

Illl make sure to post pics of the block when we get it. we have 3 on order:D
should have it in march sometime:x:

sweeett…:cool:

although this is true, at least I don’t portray myself like that to the entire virtual world.

Hmmmmm there running in the 6 sec range now with that many bolts and havent had any problems. But then what does GM know.

Seen this at SEMA, its in Reggie Jacksons 69 Camaro, we were standing next to him at the GM booth, nice car… although there is a lot of stuff wrong with it. Awsome motor either way! My dad might be intersted in one of these motors, PM me how much they run Pewter if you could, he was asking about it at SEMA but there was not much information on it.

Heres to ur post

http://www.junglewalk.com/Asounds/donkey2.wav

:bowrofl:

Yes… but the W2W car in the 6s also lifts the heads and expands radiators on a regular basis. The extra head bolts and the beef (and cubes) of the LSX block will be more than welcome by those seeking ~2k HP such as that car. The rest of us don’t need it at all though. I’d much rather run a L92 block, save a lot of lbs etc. But I don’t give a crap about running 6s either. :wink:

-TJ

I wish I had sound on this computer, but I’m guessing that it says " Oh damn I just got my ass handed to me agian cause I open my mouth before realizing that I’m fucking stupid."

http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/hdrp_0511_drag_racing_ls1_chevy_camaro/

Urban says, noting that some cylinder leakage out of the head gaskets is probably unavoidable due to the limits of the Gen III’s 10 head bolts.

I hadn’t even known about their head lifting problems. Thanks for telling me I was wrong so that I did some research and found out my instincts where right on. :finger:

Correction, 6 second range with problems because of only 10 head bolts. But what do I konw.