new member here

Hey all, new member here. I have seen a few pittspeed.com decals on peoples cars and I finally remembered to check it out today. Fairly new to Pittsburgh area, moved up here after college for work. One of the first things I did, like most, is buy a new car.

I decided on a black 2007 Civic Si Sedan. Haven’t done much as far as mods yet. So far I got Mugen vent visors, jdm emblems, K&N drop in filter and stripped the civic emblem from the trunk and took off the little ivtec stickers off the side. Haven’t decided if I want to do major engine mods yet.

My next mod is going to be window tint, once I find a good place to do it. Any suggestions? Also what are the laws for tint in PA? I’m from down south and they don’t really care about it but I know some places are anal about it. I also plan on getting rims but don’t know what kind yet, will probably wait till after winter.

that is all for now.

Welcome mark wheres the funky bunch?

civic si’s are :greddy:

welcome

Welcome, see F-B-A (First Bass, a board sponsor) about tint. As for laws…they’re some police that let it slide and some that don’t, but there is a light transmission specification in PA Title 75 of the code. Few police departments have the actual equipment, but they’ll write you anyway if they feel like it. Lighter is better but in certain areas you’ll get pulled anyway even if its legal (Rostraver!!! :slight_smile: )

welcome

sup

welcome

welcome

Welcome

welcome:beer:

hey there nice choice in new vehicles

Welcome

welcome and scrap the tint idea unless you like to be harassed for it. Do a search on here for “tint” and read some of the stories.

welcome

for the amount of people that have tint on this and other boards, it doesn’s seem like tons of people are getting shit about it. I would go with some 35 on the sides and 20 on back IMO

Welcome.

hey welcome where did u used to live?