New Member with a Sportbike

whaaat lies

I recall maybe one but it was a car mixture and it was to like Canada.

Me and Aaron had a great ride into the Falliage towered the end of the year

Hispeed, what tracks have you gone to in NE so far?

I picked up a gsxr1000 for commuting back and forth to school

Welcome, loooks clean

none in the NE yet

Hayyyy whats wrong with draggin pegs on the streets??? my ktm pegs were’nt mint :ninja. and that was prior to my get off! :lol

Welcome man. Nice ride, and I like your attitude already! lol you will fit right in! :thumbup

I sold my KTM625SM last fall, and know I will miss riding for sure. Would love to get a bomber SM and track it a little. welcome again, looking forward to meeting you at some point and have a safe season in 11. :thumbup

^ Thanks man

Motards are sooo much fun. Definitely the most under-rated motorcycle type.

let the modding begin!

got some parts in the mail today:
HRC quick-turn throttle tube and HRC brake reservoir cover

Nice. Where you got those from?

I want to get the HRC rear stand for my cbr but I cannot find it.

You DO know how much it actually cost right? at least the one for the CBR 1000RR?

A stand is just a stand, all it needs to do is to work. Harbor Freight $45 stand works perfect…

It’s so hard to find HRC stuff. I found the throttle on the 600rr forums, and the cover on eBay.

I dont know how much it costs. I have a pit bull rear stand but I dont like it. Where would I find a price for it?

Nice bike! Welcome!

It is 65,000 Yen; around $790 USD

http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/motorcycles/CBR1000RR/rstand/index.html

That’s crazy. I could see maybe 400-500 but not that much. I’ll just stick with my pit bull. For that kind of money I’d rather get a power commander and a tune

Nice bike… I always liked that color… I have a red 07 but I bought the lower fairings from an 08 and painted the mids flat black… I wasn’t digging the whole silver color with the red and black… Are you on 600rr.net?

nice

yea I just joined there a couple weeks ago. haven’t posted much though.

Gotcha… there’s alot of cool Shit on there. Got alot of my ideas on parts off there