Hi, new to this forum. came in to see whats what.
I currently am outside of the 518, im in the 315 for college, but i live normally in good old Glens Falls :slight_smile:

Welcome man! Nice to see another stang owner on here.

Hows the car run with the PI swap, PI cams or aftermarkets?

Welcome and enjoy the craziness here

How’s it going? I grew up in the 315. Where are you going to college?

college is over for me son

He didnt mean you

I’ll be sure to “quote” post next time…

no worries I read through this one kinda fast and didnt notice it was you that asked I thought it was the other kid

also a noob… welcome though…

Hey, sorry, lost my password for this account and never got around to finding it, haha.
Just got it tuned up yesterday with my sniper software and my AEM WB sensor, was running lean on the stock sniper tune. Got it right down to 13-12.6 at WOT now and added a degree of timing too. The cams are PI, not degreed just installed at the specs that the stockers were at. May not be the best idea i know, but the pi cams are small enough where they wont have PTV issues. Just bought some FR500 rims and sumitomo HTRZ 315/35-17 tires for the rears. Should be looking mean after that, I’ll post some pictures on another new thread later (now that i recorded my password :D). Thanks for the responses too btw!

That NOOB Kdubs has got nearly as many posts as me and I have been here since the birth of Shift! LoL

Adam has a new butt buddy. Now we need another F-bod fag!

Welcome to the shit show.

Nice man, I would definately look into having the cams degree’d, but if it were my car and you had to do that all over again anyways Id purchase a set of HiTech Stage 2 camshafts and have it tuned. Nice little 12 sec all motor combo!

fuckin mustangs

the sarge and you an be good friends

welcome

Glad to see another Queensbury/Glens Falls member on Shift.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to poke around, lots of good local people here. Enjoy your stay!

welcome

welcome. Jeff said he is going to kick ur ass. just relaying the message

welcome