New Mitsu Guy

Just sayin hi guys. Just traded in my Cobalt SS SC and my wifes car for 3 cars.

I picked up a DD 2009 Lancer GTS in Electric Blue Loaded, my wife got a 2009 Lancer GTS in Silver loaded and I also will be picking up whenevr it comes in a 2008 Evo X, they had to do a dealer trade for the red I wanted and all the extras that I was lookin for.

Again just sayin hi.

name is Jake by the way

hopefully someone will know the answer to this question too, is there any store in the area that carries the Harmon Kardon Drive and Play 2 that you guys know of

her is my old ride the cobalt that is.

http://www.auction123.com/showroom/baierl_chevrolet_cadillac_subaru_honda_toyota_kia_buick_acura_mitsubishi/2006/Chevrolet/Cobalt/SS_Supercharged/1G1AP14P567616346.html?showroom_dealer=1241&wait=false

I had about $15000 between everything performance and looks wise into, lost a lot but the wifey made the deal if i get rid of the car she would be ok with me getting a normal DD and a toy.

Welcome. Lancer Trifecta in play (10points)

Why not order from Crutchfield? They should carry it I think.

yeah Im going to be fairly bored this weekend and crutchfield still has it at the old price, should be about $50 cheaper now.

Just was hoping to try and get it for the weekend to have an install to do. Bad thing about getting rid of the balt is I wont have as much to keep me busy till I get deep into moding the evo

welcome. that’s pretty crazy that you have three of the same car (evo aside). pics will certainly be needed of the three.

what are your plans for the evo? i take it you’re not going to wait for the warranty to expire.

yeah Ill try and get some pics of the two gts’s tonight, if not this weekend. Im dying to get this evo though, it could be another week or two though some of the stuff aparently still needs to be installed, like the brake ducts and everything, I told them Id do it myself but they said they have too since it was part of the finance deal

welcome

thanks

by the way if anyone is interested, ill pull it off ebay but you gotta make the call quick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270243263437

pretty bad ass, gonna start building another this week

welcome

Nice Cobalt.

thank you, I got a mix of both, a lot of people are mad I got rid of it, I had a ton of success with it auto crossing in NY, but it was time to move on. Others called it “rice”, except for the fact that for the little supercharged 4 with all the engine work is was “rice that cooked” no pun intended. I mean it still was a cobalt but it did the trick

welcome

thanks for all the welcomes’ guys

theres a guy that autox’s a cobalt around here with some success. if you haven’t already done so, check our racepa.com as well. it has lot of info on road racing, autox, and rally.

perfect thanks for the info, im definitely going to be road racing the evoX

Brian?

welcome

welcome

thank you. Love the 300 by the way