New Nissan Freak on the Block

Hi, guys I recently joined the TNC. I am a car freak as most of us here LOL … My car history is just getting started …
Family car: 1992 Nissan Maxima (still have it … best car ever)
My very own first car was a 1991 Toyota Cressida MX83 (Sold due to list of issues … it is being converted to a drifter in Sauga somewhere by the guy who bought it so goodluck to him … I loved that car but just couldnt keep it)
Currently driving a stock 1995 Civic coupe 5spd … thats right STOCK!!! … lol got it to learn how to drive stick … its in decent condition with 216000km on the clock

The reason i am here is i am a Nissan fan eventhough I dont have one … I am planning to get a S14 or Infinity G20 in the near future (after i am done with school) and would like to get involved and learn from people who know these cars and just to be part of the Nissan scene here in GTA

My only beef is with the Nissan B13 sentra owners … why the hell are they all automatic …:# … I was desperatly looking for a 5spd before i got the civic but couldnt find one I liked so was kinda forced to go for HONDA … AHHH … WHY!!!

Nissan Shift_Passion

well looks like your in the right place, any questions feel free to post, and enjoy…

ps… why a honda? i mean honestly…

:smiley: Shawn don’t make fun of hondas iam thinking of getting one for my daily driver lol…maybe a toyota Not a Corola i ****ing hate those things so slow lol they’re always in my way every where i go…lol thos think like ants…haha

oo lol sorry welcome to the club hannurk come to the meet tonight

Well Honda cuz it was the only small car i could find that was 5spd and not been abused … its a one owner car and previous owner was a highschool teacher … lol i dont want a car that some 16yr old played around with to act cool … trust me i am very picky about little tiny things in cars … this baby is bone stock except for alloys that i picked up … steelies i saved for winter tires … anyway enough on hondas …

do you guys meet every saturday night???

and i am trying to figure out if a RHD Silvia s13 can be converted to LHD … this is my current fantasy project that i have been cooking up … what are the chances?

sure…you buy a 240 coupe and throw a silvia front end on it

yea i have seen that … I was thinking buy a silvia and 240 and use the 240s interrior to convert RHD silvia to LHD … wht do u think?

it will be unique i don’t know anybody that done it before, but why would you buy a silvia which will cost you, and then put in extra money to convert it to LHD do what D_Fresh said but get a coupe then you have you self a LHD silvia hehehe:R