new paint job poll

im tired of hearing “what happened to the pink car??” “you should paint this one pink!” i get it all the time. people just expect me to have a pink car. i thought theyd be happy with my new redneck status. i plan on doing a front to back silver to red fade or white with red racing stripes or possibly a red to silver bottom to top with stars down the whole side to break it up. im not sure yet. and there is always pink.

nope…too easy…must refrain…

general advice: avoid a pink paintjob at all costs, unless you’re a girl.

for a E30, I would go with a solid color. Black, red, silver, white, and to a lesser extext, blue, are all overdone. For a more-classy-than-most car such as that, I would also avoid ricetastic colors like yellow, orange and purple. that leaves green. For that car, a dark shade, like Pine would be excellent, and can still look sporty.

color to color fades on a full vehical are so 1982 … and they always always always look like shit …

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/737000-737999/737920_62.jpgok for those of you that dont know its for my 89 camaro. the e30 has already been painted pink. 3 posts one on topic. lol nice. oh yeah and this poll WILL determine what color it will be.

/tear

oh, 89 Camaro. paint it like the A-Team van. :tup:

1 solid color.

Black with red accents

A-Team van FTW

all silver… looks nice, the GM silver

rattle can flat black

That poor E30

I say solid silver for both.

DONT FUCKIN BOTHER!!!
EDIT…THAT THING MAKES ME SICK…

sonic blue.

sonic blue with that bottom trim silver, like they used to come stock

One soild color. Or one color but two different shades. Coming from a true redneck that drives a beat up truck. And by the way who does a little ameature monster truck rally at the McKinnley Mall in the snow piles. Post my vid somedude!!!

or GM flat black :slight_smile:

don’t paint it something ridiculous

it’s an IROC camaro

get that bra off there and make it look good some way or another

its an RS camaro… original owner put the 15 hp vinyl on it… what a tool.