New Pasquale's on Seneca Street

Just had lunch at Pasquale’s on Seneca right by Union (not the Pizzeria, but a sit down place). The atmosphere is great and they start you off with a warm, small loaf of Italian bread with butter. The give you a regular menu along with a lunch special menu. I ordered the Chicken Parmigian that comes with a small side of spaghetti off the lunch menu. The sauce was great, it was the perfect amount of food for lunch. The service was really good too, my drink was rarely empty before they had another one for me. They have Coke products there as well. The prices didn’t look too bad, my meal came to about $8 and change before tax. Overall, I give this place an 8.5 out of 10.

:tup: brand new building, good food, good service

i can hear you getting fatter:zong:

Getting? I am there, son. Nothing beats dinner at your mom’s house though. “Sam, you usually eat more than that…” :rofl:

:lol: Holy hell, bread, chicken parm, side of spaghetti, bottomless coke? Did you have a grilled cheese and maple bacon for desert?

i think we’ve ordered there a bunch of times at work

meh, never really impressed with the one in EA

I still say their za pie is the best.:slight_smile:

But it was DIET coke

Just got some pizza and wings from there for dinner…delish.

I actually work there on the pizza side though. Guys do pizza, ovens, and take out counter, and girls do pasta, fryers, and subs. Both owners are there constantly so everyone has to stay on there toes which can suck at times but its a good place to work everybody is pretty cool. Prices are a little steep i feel but they dont have a choice but to raise them due to cheese prices raising all the time. And the bread is the best bread ive ever eaten. When we bake it one or two loaves usually dont make it to the waitresses area. Mix a little garlic oil with romano cheese and its amazing.

I was there the other night and it sucked. Ordered well done BBQ wings and after 45 mins I was gettin pretty damn hungry. When they came out they were cold and still bloody inside. Turned my stomach. Couldn’t find the waitress so I had to ask someone else to go get her. Took another 10 minutes before she came back. Told her the problem and she looked at me like I was a PIA(no really she did)(and yes I know I usually am). Took another 30 minutes to get them back and they were black and brittle. I guess I got a dose of don’t you dare complain about our food.

Ate one or two then paid the bill and left. Never again. Too many other places to go.

My friend had lasagne and said it was good but then sat there for way too long waiting for me to get my food.

My old company I used to work for helped built that place and I have been meaning to drop by there and try them out. With these good reviews I will def have tos top there soon and try them out.

lovin it

well they must be doing something wrong, there sales have droped 60% since opening day. i think the food at the EA one is still way better. nicer atmosphere but food meh

yeah its starting to slow down now…first few weeks to a month or so was slammed every day all day…but now its not brand new so its slowing up…summer it will pick back up a lot due to the soccer complex right across the street.

+1. i used to order from there but i always ask for a “well done” pizza and even tell them to leave it in the oven longer and every friggin time it comes out and its not like i want it. then the girl manager then said that they will give me a credit for a pizza and when i went to use the credit, my GF showed up to pick it up and nobody knew anything about the order ( manager fucked up and never put it in) and that was the last straw. They need to get some competent employees there asap.

Hmmm.I ordered take out from there 2 weeks ago and had good food.

Pasta
Antipasto
Stuffed Mushrooms (Delicious)

Drove all the way back to lancaster,made a pit stop and when I got home the spaghetti and shrooms were still hot.

The antipasto was one of the better ones I’ve had.Sauce was really good too.

:tup:

However,Ilio DiPaolo’s still has the edge.:slight_smile:

i like pasquall’s but the old santora’s on main street in Williamsville kick ass had the best wings and pizza until it closed. :frowning: