New PB at the Maximal Performance Drag Day/update streetcar shootout/UPDATE 10-5

endlinks are fine. only some 1.7s on street tires. It weight 3360 also on the drive on scale at metalico, 1/4 thank with the willwood brakes on now.

car now 4:30 gears and 7200 revlimiter. I’ll see how they play with the 28x10.5 slicks. and the clutch at the all together.

A truetrac with ring gear and bolts weight 56.330 pounds. heavy fucker

New times, only made 2 passes. Didn’t want to push the car to hard seeing I’m gonna drive it to Memphis TN this week (1K+ miles). Car leaves nice and strait, yanked with wheels a bit.:eekdance: NYI was packed today 330+ cars, the line was almost the rt36 to get in. I raced in Pro class with some really fast car today.

1st qualifier, ripped off a 1.61 60’ felt great front end was really light.
car was flyin’ 97.5mph in the 1/8th 7.21et Some how I missed 4th not paying attention and watching the speedo, tach, end of the track to see how the new gears were gonna be. Coasted 11.8 @113. lol

2nd qualifier, hoping for a 1.5x 60’ dumped it at 6K. Front came up, and then unloaded. Slower 1.630 60’ 2nd gear came up really quick and hit the limiter a few times:ham: went 11.2 @ 122.5 I was thinking the car would trap more form what it picked up in the 1/8th. But I’m on the track for less time now, so the back half should be lower. I’m happy, still had all the stock interior in, just back seat I never have anyway. And a stock 3inch muffler.
Open headers, my one race seat, little more chassis work for a better 60’ (raise the front, it has to much rake with the bigger slicks) Its still might go 10.9 this year. No boost LS1 on stock heads, intake.

Video thanks timmy :slight_smile:

fuckin spray it already!

:gotme:

thought you put a cage in it?

good times

Well just a rollbar, gonna put it in tomorrow. Good thing too, on the way back tonight I went grocery shopping at wegmans. Forgot I have 4 wheels the jack and everything in the car still. Shit barely fit, I had to crush the hell of the wegmans big ass 8 paper towel bag thing in the front floor, to get the passenger door shut. That hatch too, lol

i got the same bar with the minitub/spring mounts/springs (bar came in, tubs were supposed to but arent yet)… and my bar is over the seats since i got the tubs. they did a nice job with it… door bars are decently low, and the ends are cut nice

roll bar is about done, fits great. No pics shop camara has a dead battery. The rear bars go thu the rear speaker grills, so there gone now, that kinda sucks. Still, have the door speakers, and rear seat ones for the ipod on the trip. I dont think I can fit the slicks under the hatch now.

But having Ttops are a huge help over hardtops installing it. Me and justin started fitting the hoop, and then go, “hey we can take out the Ttops” lol shit went right in. Its heavy tho almost 90#s with the hardwear.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/wheelies.jpg

Sounds like fun.

Nice times Johnny, I had no idea the car was that quick now!

Not too bad for a car you drive to and from the track, stock heads, stock intake, on motor, and did yourself :tup:

damn man very nice keep it n/a its badass

thanks,
well it is the end of the year, I thought you knew me better :snky:

nice sig pic:)