new personal best ET

well, i didnt wanna post since i wanted to go back and better my times but not sure if thats gunna happen now that i need a cage. So i guess ill post my times for the bmw from a couple weeks ago.

here is a weak sauce vid.

and here is the slip
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/turbociv/IMGP0069.jpg

My first 2 runs were practice on launching and i shut down early, leaving the 3rd and final run which got me booted.

As you can see i bang limiter in the first 3 gears @7000rpm when i need to be shifting at 6500rpm to stay in my power band. But i guess this was ok being my only run.:frowning: This is still my low boost tune and hopefully i can get back to the dyno to run somemore boost but i need to figure out a timing glitch right now. Luckily ive been tuning watching for knock and not for true timing other wise i might not have a motor. I guess i can keep doing what im doing and tuning it the way ive been, but i think id rather find out mytrue timing.lol

Just got my Mickey Thompsons in earlier this week so maybe i can get to dunn tire raceway and bang out some 6’s.:slight_smile: then get booted.lol

:tup: congrats

nice

whats with the 1.850 60’ and 1.850 330’

You’d be a good roll race for my 600rr… I trapped 127. Thats quite the time for low boost. Did you decide on getting a cage?

apparently my car is so fast i ripped a hole in the inner space time continuim and went back into time. maybe a worm hole??? :lol: idk

dont know yet. im working on it right now, but i havent heard back yet. Not lookin too good. Now with a baby on the way and a e30 ive been spending alotta time on who knows how much more will happen with this car. I realy just wanted 10’s but only if get things sorted.

lol, just spray paint the thing, they’ll never know.

nice times, would never expect those times out of ur car if i saw you cruising down the street :tup:

That’s alot of MPH!!

Nice man! Lookin forward to seeing the car :slight_smile:

looks good man :tup:

:teeup:

that thing is pretty quick…

:word:

im impressed.

:tup:

Fooking sweet. I’m surprised nobody on here has tried to Duplicate what you have yet, it seems to work really well.

X…

wtf happend to the ghey fbod lol?

wow, great times!

It went faster than you ever will :shrug:

Congrats John.

really?? no way?? Please ,if I wanted ,or cared enough to blow my money building a car that could pull a gorgeous wave runner, I would have by now.

Ugh, you fucking stupid offtopic kids.