New Pictures of BMW

These are located in the Member’s Projects room, too.

It cleaned up fairly well, save for the small rust patches and missing paint from the hood, roof, and trunk. It still has a few bugs, but none seem to be any extreme amount of work. (Shift cable is off by one selection (P = Reverse, R = Neutral, and so on.), Passenger side power windows don’t work, on-board computer doesn’t work, parking lights/turn signals function, but are very dim, needs a battery, etc. Just little things. It runs and drives, but needs a tune-up. Needs exhaust from the catalytic convertor back, and new brake rotors and pads. For the price I paid, I’m pretty satisfied with the car.

Yes, I know about the mirror. The housing is cast aluminum and snapped off, but that’s what JB weld is for, right?

I sorta like those models. I don’t think even your detailing skillz could save that interior though.

The interior isn’t really even that bad… other than the cracks on the dash and the wood trim around the shifter is pretty much shit. The leather is rough, but the car is 24 years old with 249k on the clock, I don’t think it could be too much nicer given those conditions.

This car doesn’t look bad but you went from a perfectly fine jeep to a broken audi and a limping beamer…

Edit: a jeep that ran better than both even after the accident

You bringin that out tonight up cal? lol

Fact: I couldn’t touch anything nearly as nice as the Jeep in my price range… And if I knew the Audi was going to break 8 days after I picked it up, I wouldn’t have bought it. Just shitty luck on that topic, I didn’t choose to wreck the Jeep. The Jeep drove great after the wreck, straight as an arrow. I drove it to the body shop two days later.

The BMW is a project for now… and that’s all. When it’s all buttoned up, it’s going to be what I bring to school, so if it gets a scratch or a dent, I won’t be too too hurt.

Jper… It’s not inspected or registered… so no. Next semester though… :bigthumb:

I dunno i would have been ready to rip everyones face off at that dealership…whats of that situation anyway?

I like the big rig steering wheel

Yeah, turning should be effortless between with the combination of that thing and power steering.

xlogic - It’s getting fixed, the dealer said they would pay half. If they don’t cough up the money for half, I’m going to go apeshit.

Eh i still would have been pissed(which i’m sure you are), let me know how things go

The fuckers should have paid for the whole thing.

Cool car. Should be fun to tool around in the best luxury that 1984 had to offer.

Yep. That’s all it’s going to be used for when it’s legal.

Update: The owner’s manual claims it’s good for 17.9 in the 1/4. Sweet. :ugh2:

17.9…thats slower than the neon i had…OUCH

3600 lbs + 180 HP = really fast, in case you weren’t sure.