SMOKIN??
CR1SPY??
INDEBT??
NOCREDIT??

thoughts on these?

So now youre making fun of yourself?

:ahh

dont reply to travis.

beats the hell out of you morons doing it instead.

:runaway

yah dude…my cars nothing special but I would be down.

I joke on them too. Why not? Majority in this area are shit boxes. But, imports down south are no joke.

Even at near best, I wouldn’t even bother running down there. My buddy’s 3/S went solid 9/10s and even he had to be on top of his game for those cars down there. It’s just a different game when you deal with people with that sort of monies.

exactly…this supports my plate ;D

Which makes your plate a joke. If you are going to talk shit to any platform, you need to do it on a car that can make it out of the 13s which it hasn’t done.

P.S. Don’t give me next summer bs.

last time I checked tho even low 13’s is more then plently to clean up 85% of the local ricers who think their shit is the best.

Hey thats me!! Except im 20… :umm

Thats quite the ignorant statement too

yah…but not to be a dick and all but this is directed towards shawn…

Most Honda’s are built by teens, early adults simply because they are cheap to build and make fast…most older people dont mess around with building 4 cylinders with the exception of some as they have a better income and more experience…most aim towards the big guns such as building V8’s, V10’s, Supra’s, etc.

Shawns mad because hes over the hill :lmao

They are worthless and don’t cout. I am talking about legit cars that don’t have bullshit mods. 13s won’t cut it especially being RWD on street tires.

Not really. It is very descriptive of this area. Most of the kids modding the cars do not have a clue, can’t work on the car themselves, try to work on the car and fuck it up, mod the car retardly, or don’t have the money (probably the big one).

This is disgusting given Synapse is a very legit/pro-Honda shop that can easily produce a 11 second Honda. It does take money but don’t add $5K in mods from rims/tint/fart pipe/aftermarket seats and then put a “Team Racing X” sticker on the car and bitch about it being slow. To be sure, majority of these cars are owned by people who think they are rocket ships.

Yes, this crap exists down here. But, the legit cars are mostly built by shops or by people who can actually mod their car (probably just reading the forums and matching other people). The difference: They don’t work at McDonalds.

Again, this isn’t everyone but for every 1 out of the norm you find, I can find 10+ of my stereotypes.

To make it fair, I can find 10:1 for 3/S that are broken down POS whereas mine is rock solid for the last several years. The difference: A lot of younger folk are owning these cars and abusing them.

I haven’t researched the avg age but I see a mix down here.

29 y0. :slight_smile: