new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

Too late John we all know it was your fault. ;D

Oh boy, here we go. All i was saying by stating that was that the “officials” we on alert after having an incident like that happen…

I’m down to roll if you guys want to set up a night where the heavy hitters of the 518 go down to show some peeps what’s up. We have so e fast shit up here.

Yeah, the 518 “heavy hitters” will show the CT guys whats up :umm

I think we could hold our own against some. I know the li scene is insanity. Went down one night with a local shop owner, holy shit

I think there’s a certain Hyundai Elantra that plays out there that would mop a majority of cars that may go out there to run.

that would be quite the time, too bad i ain’t a heavy hitter :sad

Yeah if you want to run against some serious Hondas… I know of several 145mph+ cars that hang out in that area. I can’t imagine what that area has to offer for other platforms.

Would still be fun Im sick of the weak ass scene around here. Same boring shit everynight it’s half the reason I don’t even come out anymore.

thats why should have never gotten rid of the bike…and you could go riding with me drew and mccabe, instead of hanging out in a parking lot!

I don’t even hang out at the lot really…

I never see you!

we will hold our own just fine, im down. I have been up and down the east coast plenty of times and its the same everywhere, there are always gonna wanna be tools where ever you go and of course there will be some heavy hitters!
Were not in cali, where there is real money like lambos, ferraris, etc.

There is plenty of real money in southern Connecticut… too bad hedge fund investors don’t spend their money on modding cars.

i know theres lots of $$ in conn. a friend of mine saw a veyron there a year ago. And im sure for every 1 fast car there, there are prolly 2 slow ones. Remember when fast and the furious came out?? every idiot jumped on the “gotta have a sick civ band wagon”. My point is i know theres $$ there and there are some serious cars, but there are also the primered slow junk to.

why ya gotta bust balls on the primer cars ??? :ponder

Mines slow and it doesnt have primer on it.

you can thank me for that later.

What tires do you run? Honestly, it’s not 10-11 second cars here. It’s 9-10 and faster and people that can actually drag race. I’ve seen $10K+ races. It’s nutty.

:lol No? There’s a F40 down the street and a two Lambos within 1 mile from me. That’s like one block.

well good for “your block” i’d like to come just to see a “real scene” not this joker shit we have here. I run street tires, b/c i run my car on the street 99% of the time, i have not decided what im gonna run this yr, prolly nitto invos. On the track i ran bfg drag radials, i think im ready for some et streets tho. I have upped my power 70rwhp since i parked the car and winters not over. And like i said before im pretty confident i’d hold my own, if its “dig only” what ever i guess, but if there are any roll races thats where my car can stretch its legs!

its all what you make it. there are plenty of races to be had around here. but you gotta step up and do the Dig. plenty of 10 second cars come out late on a friday or saturday around here that would do a dig with you.

they unlike you dont have cars built for highway running. they are 1/4 mile cars.