new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

tony e/t streets ftw :nod

i know, i have seen them, to tell you the truth i will dig race anyone, i’d rather just do it at the track b/c a) i might get traction b)i wont get arrested c) theres a tree and i can see what i ran!. I just like going FAST i would much rather go out on a stretch of road and see whos car is faster, not whos car is built for a 1/4 mile. I wanna go 60-200plus! :lol And when im already going 150 and i see the red lights i can laugh and keep my foot smashed down on the pedal!

haha. your nuts man. :lmao

so basically who has better top end gearing?

top end=which car has more power.

and the gearing…

obviously power comes into play but gearing definitly helps

Most super high HP cars are geared to accelerate… not to go 200+

not entirely true a car wit 100 horse could smoke ya it all depends on gearing bud and how many gears

no, basically whos car is faster, not whos suspension is set up for launching, or whos tires are stickier, or who has a trans break, or a t/c, or 4;56 gears etc. basically a roll shows who car is faster, not whos set up is better. if i wanted a 100% drag car i could have one, believe that! and i wouldn’t pick an $80,000 car to start w/. I have to many cars/trucks bikes already and im not into just a 1/4 mile car.

Yeah we got it, but those speeds are as much about the gearing as the power that got you there.

if you’re not into 1/4 then what are you into? ricer fly by’s to random people on the highway get old quick.

ricer fly by in a cammed Z06? right…

you need to learn more about the word “ricer”…Didnt I post up the definition for you once before when you called adams tail light covers on his C5 a “ricer mod” and everyone tore you a new one for it??

dude you dont need to have a riced out car to drive like a ricer.

running bikes in a car and walking them on the highway is a little “off” from a “ricer” fly by.

Those tail light stickers were ricey for the record

no i dont do ricer fly by’s, i roll up on bikes or fast cars 3 beeps and were gone, no ricer fly by.

flat blac covers were the old and busted.

Yep, my block which isn’t Cali. :lol

Right. Just that real street tires won’t cut it down here.

I guess.

but hey if you like putting other peoples lives in danger going 200+ on a public road, my all means go for it. I’m a firm believer in darwinism so if that turns out to be a dumb idea then w.e it happens, you don’t have any fear right? you like showing people how much balls you have right?

ha yeah they were :lol , but he has his tail lights tinted out to so we’re on the same playing field