new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

:nod

Anyone else notice the people with Hondas are getting upset over the kids license plate? :lol

Civic isn’t the only car with a VTEC motor last time I checked.

It’s a plate, and is true. Like I already said, take that car on a drive around town and I guarantee you it will shit all over any VTEC powered car he runs into. Unless Stallmer or one of those clowns are out driving around, but for the most part, the Camaro > VTAKKKK.

ok but thats the point…who cares? your comparing 8 cyl vs 4 cyl…and you think thats an accomplishment?

I think you are confused. Thinking its stupid is not the same thing as getting upset.

yeah… your point?

it’s SUPPOSE to shit all over vtec powa. Its much cooler when smaller engined car pick on the larger engines, not the other way around. It’s like me bragging about kicking the shit out of an 8 year old.

Why does a car have to have an identical # of cylinders to make any sort of comparison? :lol That’s funny.

I guess you could argue some VTAKKERS have F/I, and he’s N/A…

NO FAIR, THEY HAVE A SNAIL!

cool plate.

you can beat 4cyl’s http://www.rspeed.org/forums/images/smilies/hsughr.gif

to many take the plate literal, its a plate that is suppose to be funny to most, and pretty much clowns on all ricers. granted there are some fast hondas but most of the tools that come up reving at yah have a big fart pipe and some primered up fenders. for the 100000000 civics on the street in the capital district there are like what 2-3 fast ones???

not saying your not, i went to school with him. Oh and about the plate, my buddy has a ls1 with IBETIWIN, and as soon as swifts car was finished he wouldnt race anyone… that car hasnt raced in years. No big deal, i wouldnt feel bad loosing to a 500hp honda by a few lengths…

heres what I think…

I like the plate. girlfriend got it for me. Im keeping it. I personally dont give a fuck who it pisses off.

and for the 10th time, I find it directed towards the ricers that roam around with their 160hp honda’s revving up a storm at stop light to stop light thinking their car is the fastest thing on gods earth. My cars not fast either…but I wouldnt be strutting around my shit if I had under 190whp…thats for sure.

all I can say is, if you dont like it…fuck off. Thats my best words of advice. I simply posted this up because I knew it would start a riot here on the shift community since 80% of this forum is import and Honda based…again, I dont give a fuck to the Haters. Its a joke and im not gonna go swinging fists over it. You beat me, congrats…im still not changing the plate and I will still race anything. I dont give a fuuuuuuuuuck

Why so serious?? :lol

Look at my plate. 4CYL FTL.

It’s the truth :lmao

SMKNSMKN!!!

ha yah right. Your car is one of the few I like. Clean and fast.

Nice plate…

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them

^^^^^^^Over used but still true^^^^^^^

Haha thanx man. I mean it’s just a plate. who cares ya know. ill own a Camaro or WS6 at somepoint, id say a Supra too but doubtful. I dont hate on anything

riot?! :lol :lol. Who’s fighting? Most people dont like your plate cause it’s lame (IMO, not attacking you), not cause it offends them. Actually I don’t think it offends anyone. I haven’t seen a single person get butthurt over it. Don’t flatter yourself.

Cliffs- 1. SSmoking has a cool gf/sister
2. WHP= respect
3. Fast= straight line
4. V8 is supposed to be better than I4
5. Hyundai Elantra puts flashers on…

haha i think ive had that

saw it or somthing in a sig and thought it would be comical.

nice plate if i had a camaro i would get

i8twiceasmuchgasasaFWDhondaandstillgotsmoked

thats about 7 letters. but seriously im jealous of ur extra 4 cylinders. i think i might get another one and make it awd