new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

funny cause I average 28-29mpg’s on the highway…

and who are you

now whose the defensive one…jeesh i said i was jealous

name is brian, who are you

BS

Awsome. I have a civic and a 94 z-28. I would have definatly got that plate too. :lol

O really? tell me how tonys Cammed C6 Z06 averages 26-27mpg’s on the highway? Keiths Cammed C6 averaged 30.5mpg’s on the highway one day…BS? I think not.

It cost me no more then 160$ one way in gas to drive to myrtle beach, running only 93 octane in the middle of summer when it was almost $5 a gallon on a 12.5 gallon gas tank, AC on the WHOLE way down and back. didnt even hafto fill the tank more then two and a half times one way.

I mean shit…one guy averaged 32.5mpg’s on a head/cam LS1…

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/racers-lounge/1030683-ls1-gas-mileage.html

“With numbers in my sig the 346 got a best of 34.5 mpg on my trip back to Detroit from Dallas in 2006. Actual gas mileage regularly is 30+ mpg, provided I keep my foot out of it. Great trip car. The 34.5 mpg is probably from having the cruise set at 70 mph in 6th and not having to hit the brakes for over 3 hours and then not needing to hit the brakes again until Missouri. Its amazing what the cruise control can do with a well tuned motor that has an asp ud pully and Meziere EWP.”

incase you didnt know, these are the numbers in his sig…2000 Corvette FRC, Black: 490 rwhp 445 rwtq

BS, I think not. Cant argue with 1st had experience.

Yeap I get 24 city average and close to 30 highway average in the FRC. I will take pics if I have to prove it. Of course thats shifting @ or below 2K RPMS and not punching it. The instant MPG goes right down to about 6-7 MPG as soon as I hit the gas haha.0

the lsx motors are very efficient till ya smack the pedal ,a friend of mine has the cartek 4x package in his c5 and gets 30 mpg out of it and its a 10.3 car not a slouch dont hate cause the hondas cant do it when there suped up :lol

it’s a funny ass plate and it’s cool your gf got you that for xmas… :giggedy

but, i wouldnt put it on a 13 sec car…

haha, you want another one?

camaro’s are gods gift, and the best.

/end thread.

im gonna have a 11 second car this year so dont worry about it… :ninja

also, a 13 second car with traps around 111 is still faster then 90% of the Honda’s on the road last time I checked.

so what? and 99% of honda owners dont buy their cars to race…they buy them because they are cheap, reliable and great on gas…a 13 sec car to a “tuner/racer” isnt fast…

no shit…but a 11 second one is.

do you own a Honda? why so up tight about a plate?

if you re-read my first comment then you know im not uptight…however, to put that plate on a 13 sec car is kinda ridiculous…

and at this moment i do not own a honda…

what can I say. Girlfriend got me the plate so its going on.

butttttttttt my car is away in storage right now, and its comming out a 11 second car with the new plates…sooooo it no longer applies to the “13” second claim your making.

Until you get a timeslip stating you ran an 11 second pass, it’s not an 11 second car as much as you want to say “it’s going to be”, “wait til spring”, “spring it’s coming out an 11 second car”…it’s not. It’s a 13 second car until it proves otherwise.
Same thing as Stallmer, he’s the man, but his car is an 11 second car, not a 10 second car because an 11.01 timeslip is not a 10 second car.

Was going to post the same thing, minus the Stallmer part :lol

correct…then should I say its a 11 second car in the works then??

That’s what you’ve been saying, about 20 times(exaggeration, relax) in this thread…because how do you know it’s going to knock off a nice 11 second pass and not A.) break B.) traction issues/other mechanical issues or C.) run a 12.01 and then continue cutting low 12’s like Stallmer’s car running consistant low low 11 second passes or red Supra running consistent low low 10’s.

true…cant argue any of that.