New Project Done!! PRL Racing "Murdered Out" Corvette Z06

If you ever get in a bind like that again … just call me dude. Im not far away at all, and would be happy to come down and take pictures for you

Thanks! Will do :bigthumb:

on-topic

Serious Discussions and debates not related to Automobiles. Forum Rules are strictly enforced. No Post whoring, flaming, thread hijacking or smart ass replies.

No problem … :love:

thats a pretty bad ass Z06 there… wouldnt have thought flat black for something like that. seems like a popular trend is a single color and color matching the dish/lip on a set of deep dish aftermarket rims. i do like that look

but now that i see that ‘stealth’ like look, i think its bad ass. i just hate the headlights on the new vettes… i think this look would be even more bad ass on a C5 Z06

Car could use a flat decklid type flip up spoiler to give the rear end something…its to plain back there i feel

nice!

that’s one crazy ass paint job. looks sick mark.

by the way,very nice work Mark!!!:bigok:

Thanks! I think the C6 blows the C5 away in every possible way… thats just my opinion. I think the car is just sickning. He did actually order a $1400 MTI rear carbon fiber spoiler for the rear, its sitting in my office… the quality was total shit, wavy, etc… would have taken about 10 hours to make perfect, not counting paint. I would have thought better for MTI. We put it on, but scrapped the idea.

Thanks bro :bigok:

:blue: :idb: Thanks buddy!

Thanks! I think the C6 blows the C5 away in every possible way… thats just my opinion. I think the car is just sickning. He did actually order a $1400 MTI rear carbon fiber spoiler for the rear, its sitting in my office… the quality was total shit, wavy, etc… would have taken about 10 hours to make perfect, not counting paint. I would have thought better for MTI. We put it on, but scrapped the idea.

damn, was it a factory defect? thats pretty shitty quality from a big name company and for that PRICE wow. I could get a carbon fiber hood from japan for 1400 for my camaro… 1400 for a mini rear spoiler is just outrageous

but yeah something like that is all i think that car needs to give it alittle more ‘flow’ and balance to the look. Dont really need it but it couldnt hurt.

reguardless, one of the most unique cars i’ve seen and definately intimidating

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the textbook definition of sex on wheels.

Get some pictures of this car next to a detailed factory black C6 please.

omg thats awesome, i want that done to my car!

omg thats awesome, i want that done to my car!

Seriously…that is badass.

Woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww! that is sooo awesome! how do you take care of it though? mild soap like dish detergent and it can’t be waxed or anything right?
:wackit:

saw it at the mile tonight. pure sex

saw it in person tonight at the mile, should have heard the kiddies talking about how they could paint a car like that. I kept laughing to myhself.

Excellent work Mark.

amazing

We used regular car wash on it and it was fine. I have been told not to wax it… which I can understand. Its funny because to be honest, we really don’t know how to take care of it. The clear is really made for trim pieces, etc… not to paint a whole car… if so it would come in gallons. You normally just wash trim and dont wax it… so im guessing it would be the same for this car.

I might spray a test panel, let it sit here for a week or 2, then try and wax it for the hell of it…

I can’t blow up that picture you attached, but… that looks exactly like the MTI spoiler I have sitting here in my office… im guessing thats it.

I took some pics… here is the spoiler

Look how bad the underneath is that rests on the bumper

Not to mention look how wavy it is, it would have looked like hell if we painted it or even just flat cleared it, it would have taken away from the car. Its hard to see, but its hard to capture with the camera, its very wavy. I expected a lot more from MTI.

For the price that Pat paid for that … that is pure shit