New ride (FAIL! More Info On Page 3.)

Nice mans car, glad to see you are growing up.

GTI is a kids car.

No offence but what did the dealer give you for $ for your trade?
I can’t see them giving you much more that 17 for the gti…maybe i’m wrong

:tup: nice.

what turned you off of the GTI?
(sorry if you already answered that, I just skimmed the thread)

payments/insurance he said

saw the car in person last night, :tup: steve take good car of it :stuck_out_tongue:

dont crash it

Much much better:tup: fuckin keep this one man lol!

Nice Car! Enjoy it

:tup:

you forgot Walker’s!

i dont DIAF

of that list 4 were purchased in the past 6 weeks.
:fry:

me b5 a4, bought 2 days ago =)

to me b6 interiors > mine,
however b5 enigine > b6 engine, performance wise… Well not stock but to mod, better flowing head, drive my cable, cheaper aftermarket…

i am b5 a4… when this one completely shits out, i’ll prolly get a b6.
For as much trouble as they can be, they are just great to drive.

I’m a bit late, but fuck off man. I want your car. Something about those red audi’s…

UGH.

^^ There ya go cky89 pick up dawn get her all excited about your car… and get the Beej!

Didn’t walker get an S4? If so, doesn’t count.

FAIL.

Well it’s a really long, and extremely depressing story but I found out today I can’t get it.
I had everything set up and ready to go for tomorrow at noon to pick it up. Well turns out they had to switch lenders for the loan so that my payment would stay manageable for me. Well the next best lender turns out to be VW credit. They won’t allow me to dump the remaining equity into a new loan, even though the remainder is extremely minimal. They claim it’s state law that they can’t roll that much into the new payment without the payment going up insanely. Long story short I’d have to come up with 2300 more dollars on top of my down payment to keep my payment where I need it to be.

As unfortunate as this is I will see what my options are and see if it’s still possible for me to move myself into an audi of some sort.

Until then I’m going to drive the GTi as little as possible. If this doesn’t end up working out for me within the next few months I’m going to keep saving money, buy a cheap honda and keep the GTi in storage for a few years. I just don’t feel like driving it anymore. It reminds me too much of my other car which, almost none of you know, had a ton of sentimental value to me. Long story behind that but I kick myself every day that it’s gone. I hated it openly, but inside I LOVED that car like you wouldn’t believe.

I just need to settle down, mature and worry about my life. I’m sick of dealing with fast cars and all that BS. I almost hate visiting this site now, I make it on for about an hour a day now and I hope to be down to 0 hours a day soon.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I really appreciate it. I just need to make some smart moves in the next few months, reevaluate the situation and see where I can go from there.

-Steve

:frowning: sorry to hear that man… I think you should focus on what you like about the GTI and go from there. Look at the positives.

So tell them not to include the trade, tell them just to “buy it” then have 2 payments for a short period of time, if you could handle that