New ride

for 09 you can get the ss turbo in 4-door aswell

Nice ride, cant wait to pilot it and hammer it a little. Maybe take it to the track and see if you can gat a 13.6 out of it.

I’m looking to sell/trade my 06 SS/SC with 31,500 miles. Do you mind me asking how much they gave you on trade?

pm sent

nice pick up… all u need is one of these http://www.n2mb.com/

Click on the WOT box it does wonders!!!

i dont think id need that cause my car already has NLS and launch control…not sure tho.

but i got to drive it quite a bit today. it is pretty awesome, i must say. the rain didnt let me push it too much but i am very impressed with it. right off of idle its not quite as zippy as the 05, but its still a much better performing car. the turbo lag is only felt around town just compared to the s/c version but as soon as you get on it to any extent, it responds and pulls hard…very nice.

can’t beat a roots blower for low end

more seats, more FWD and 4 less cylinders than I was expecting. This thread fucking sucks.

haha ya i know. i dont re-join the vette club til i am done riding bikes.

:stick:

looking good.

thats the exact reason someone needs to buy my vtx damnit:burnout:

gettin out of the 2-wheeled game? i am pretty happy with this SS and the R6 at the moment (aswell as my mx bikes). i can always get the vette later when i dont have as much goin on.

yeah im lookin for a nice daily that is fast and kinda pimp. hopin to be a c5 frc or Z

how can you DD a c5 thru winter tho? you have a winter ride too?

prob that pimp ass Grand Am he got now…lol

i have a rumble bee 4x4 but i would rock the vette about 340 days a year. it only snows a few days a year.