new rider

newbbiiee motorcycle owner

ok so i sold my honda civic acouple of months ago and decided to buy a bike for the first time.
i bought a 98cbr 900rr it was jetted out and extended and chromed out a really nice bike.
i then decided to sell it and now i have a 2002 gsxr 750
iam a beginner and enjoy ridding everyday and wanted to know when are there bike meets or when is it that alot of riders get together to take some long fast rides…

:picard: long fast rides… be safe in the cold, brah

lol long and fast!

Siqqq.

Head over to 716riders.com, they seem more your crowd.

jesus, give the kid a fuckin break.

i don’t know about any meets, i just want to say be safe and wear your gear. being new to riding and getting a 750 may not be the best idea, but it can work if you respect the machine.

be careful man :tup:

So you started on a chromed and stretched 900 and now you’re in a 750. Hrmmm…

I recommend the MSF safety course for beginner riders. I rode a 250 for a year before I took the course and I can honestly say it was the best decision I make in regard to riding.

After the course invest in some proper gear and ride! Be careful out there.

The motorcycle crew on this site is non-existent for the most part, either they don’t post or have moved to other forums.

… or sold their bikes :frowning:

Exactly. Just be careful with the throttle and you will be fine.

or moved out of state.

:frowning:

thanxx…

i say just ride your bike and gets some miles on it. then hang out on the local highway and wait for a bunch of rockets to whip by you then try and keep up. mabye fallow them and make some new friends to ride with. have fun