So I feel responsible enough now, so I joined the bike crew.

I am completely new to riding. I have wanted to get a bike for a while, but have always felt I would not respect the ability to do stupid things. Now that I’m a little older and opportunity has presented itself I’m doing it.
I just bought a 1998 Suzuki GS500E that has 3200 miles on it. It has some sort of NYSpeed history but I am not 100% familiar with the history. I’m sure some people on here know the bike well. I have heard stories of leopard print in it’s history somewhere, lol. I just ordered all my gear and will be heading to the DMV tomorrow. I’ll have pics up tomorrow.

That should be safe enough for sure.

enjoy it… that bikes awesome… :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

EDIT: MSF… do it.

Welcome to the crew, you picked a great platform to start from (had one myself last year).

:tup: Excellent starter bike.

Welcome…be safe…

hey I have an 2000 gs500e! mine has like 17k though…

Been thinking about joining the bike crew as well, rode a friends GSXR600 and it was absolutely amazing. Congrats

yes. DO NOT ride a real bike. Its been a few years for me and I kinda forgot what its like. I rode my buddies r6 the other day and oh man, our bikes are slow. lol

It’ll clutch right up

Yes finally!

That bike is a BLAST to pilot.

Awesome Justin! Definitely a good choice :tup:

Being new to riding, this bike feels stupid fast. I can’t even imagine what a litre bike feels like.

Did you take the MSF course? It’ll be a world of information being a new rider, definitely sign up man!

fixed

yup^

lol @ stupid fast. Give it a few weeks and you’ll get used to it. Ride safe. What’s a gs500 run in the 1/4 anyways? 12s?

^mid 13s-14’s

the gs1100 only ran mid 11’s

Not yet. Just got my permit on friday.