New Rock Station

Section 8 and StraightJacket yes. Slipknot…f that s.

its semi decent mainstream . im a ol school hardcore fan . when it was young all thru its peak meatpaws was in the pit . i love the shit , tru music that had meaning and a story behind it . new "hardcore " if ya wanna call it that is nuttin butt emo fags screamng wit no reason .

Our star disc jockey seems a bit upset.

:’(

http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2011/07/dawson-crying.jpg

In the redddddd.

Leave him the Fuck alone dude . Why ya gotta act like a bitch ? My god dude ya act like u 8 fuckin go do suttin like drink a little more and run the balt ss into a tree or suttin

Im just yankin his chain. Calm down

:rofl banned again. Thats gotta be a record.

Negged jellies for liking nickleback.

Will neg alpine for sucking, and he can’t neg me back. :rofl

repped cap for negin jellies

Just listen to PYX if thats what youre looking for, they even play Metallica now

yeah, for real. PYX even plays STP and Pearl Jam now too

And stp and pearl jam are awful fucking junk.

Less nickelback more stevie ray vaughn or pantera…Pleeeeeaaasse n thank you.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

have heard butthole surfers 2x on this station now.

win

I’ve heard stranglehold 3 times now… love it. The generic modern shit still needs to go though.

I agree with this statement. But unfortunatley for now it has to stay to build some what of a listener base.

On a side note I told my Program Director that we could triple listeners if we stopped playing Nickelback. He agreed, but then reminded me that out GM is on his ass about the music for the new station…which is fucking dumb!!!

Lots of good tunes on the station… then it busts into something that makes me want to smash my ballbag with a tack hammer.

Hey some interesting news. Q103 has dropped or is dropping Free Beer and Hot Wings…thank god