New Rock Station

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

oh wtf why

Because they obviously want the station to DIE. They are going to put Merozick on mornings. And they have a stealth add on All Access right now for an afternoon person…I am so confused on what the fuck is going on over there, but regardless it is strange

well that sucks I listen every morning, love the show aside from all the stupid ads/plugs they do

nevermind. i guess they dropped the happy hour in the afternoons, not the full show

good that show is terrible.

Free beer and hot wings was a lot funnier in the past. Now they just seem like a bunch of holier than thou douchebags. But it still has its funny moments so Ill glady listen to them over waking up with the wolf. That show makes me want to invite Mike Tyson to bite my ears off.

Delain
Within Temptation
Nightwish
Epica
Leaves’ Eyes

and

Maximum the Hormone

Wakin’ up with the wolf is SHIT.

Free beer and hot wings was awesome when I was listening to it, but it’s been a while for me.

I think all radio morning shows are shit. The only one I could remotely tolerate was John Mulrooney on the Edge.

WGNA has the whispering jerkoffs that I cant stand or even hear because theyre whispering to each other and the rest that Ive heard suck too.

Coworkers listen to PYX and that one is terrible. Nobody wants to hear a 400 pound gorilla laughing on the radio. Have you ever seen that bitch? She’s huge.

Jason Ellis > All morning shows

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Which chick are you talking about? One of the ones on with Wolf?

Ellis> All other radio hosts and shows and Faction> All other radio stations

+1 hes a funny fucker

Yeah. Lovey. I saw her in the Christmas parade a few years ago. I still dont see how she didnt get stuck in that sunroof opening.

Shes not funny at all. Her and the guy that likes Nascar are beyond annoying. Neither sounds like they attended school past the 5th or 6th grade. And uncle vito needs to retire, he could possibly be the worst out of all of them.

yeah, theyre all terrible. I think the only person laughing at Uncle Vito is Uncle Vito.

I really cant stand the radio but get stuck listening to PYX at work and sometimes have to listen to it in work vehicles or at home.

Nothing will ever replace Mason and Sheehan.Jr Gash was cool until he left.Mulrooney and Mike the Enforcer show was awsome…
But you guys rock cause im sick of all the talking…

uncle vito has to be 90 by now…lol

terrestrial radio…psssshh