New s14 owner!

Hi! names chris and i’m the proud owner of a grey/purple s14! Some of you might know me from 780tuners.com. I just went from the honda camp to the rwd nissan camp and in the last few days of driving my s14 i can say i’ll never go back to a fwd for my fun machine :slight_smile:

here’s my car and if anyone can tell me what kind of Volk rims these are (need to buy center caps for em) it would be appreciated.

www.putfile.com/crashedel

Nice car

The color is concorde grey… be proud that they named it grey not purple…

Woohoo! Another s14 :partyman: . . . nice buy!

what does it have for an engine? Mods?

gangsta!lol
u gonna drift the shit outta that lil beauty or what?

relatively stock ka24de, aem sri with a k&n filter and a magnaflow exhaust, i dont like the sound of it…its like a gurgle, so i’m gonna change it. Kyb AGX on eibachs (not sure which) drop seems mild.

Bought it with all the goodies and plan to change a bunch of stuff on it. I’ve drifted it a couple times and did some donuts/burnouts. I got an extra set of tires on stock rims i’ll drift i think.

btw, i love the no cup holder. people cant bitch.

beautiful car!!!
are you planning on swaping in a different engine?

for cupholders i use the hole in the center console and wedge my wallet in there with the drink so its a little more secure…

I doubt i will go the SR route unless i can get a good deal. I’m not one for following suite. So it will either become a KA-T or rb20/rb25