New SHO runs 13's

I searched and couldn’t find the other SHO thread.

4,300 lbs and running in the 13’s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ISU6fNTq0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.autoblog.com%2F2009%2F08%2F19%2Fvideo-2010-taurus-sho-breaks-into-the-13s%2F&feature=player_embedded

Still over priced and a Taurus but impressive none the less

13.9! Fastest NA SHO in the world?

It’s twin turbo.

I wanna put that motor in a Viper.

I see what you did there LOL

I would like to put this motor in a older SHO and turbo it.

Why? This engine isn’t any more impressive than the original Yamaha engine. About the only thing it has going for it is boost and AWD, if you turbo the Yamaha engine you’re bound to get better results. And why the old Taurus? Those are garbage for anything related to performance…

I wanna be different.

so you think a high 13 is impressive?

it has 350lbs ot torque from 1500-5500 rpms…thats bad ass if u ask me…this is a taurus that has features that rival cars that cost alot more! Its a deal if u ask me… I got to drive one 2 weeks ago its nice…cooled seats with massage

With a chip tune it should move real good

lol @ the 5.slow losing

For a 4,300 lbs car it is not bad

theres a reason that all 3 previous SHO’s sold like garbage.

and it’s the same reason that this one will probably sell like garbage.

seriously, who buys these new?

They aren’t cheap at all either…

Overweight and over priced, just never been a fan of the tauras :gotme:

You drive a Fox Mustang, like me…we’re not allowed to play the “different” card…

Seriously, this car sucks. The original SHO’s were barely respectable…this thing ruins anything good that the original car ever had.

Christ, 4,300 lbs

Cars are so heavy these days.

I kind of like the old SHO’s. I had an 89 with a five speed, and it moved pretty well compared to a stockish 5.0. hey, it even came with disk brakes in the back :mamoru: which for 89 wasn’t all that common. They weren’t a super performance car, but I think they do pretty well for the comfort and utility you get with them. The biggest problem was when they stopped offering the manual transmission.

There was a kid at Watkins Glenn turning 2:28’s with his older gen turbo SHO this past Monday and Tuesday :burnout:

The fact that its trapping 100mph in the 1/4th makes it faster than most pre 05 mustangs. :lol:

I dont see why people are hating on this so much, i think its a pretty sweet car.