New skate suggestions

Hi. I noticed that a lot of people on here play hockey and I am looking to go get a new pair of skates. Its been about 3 years since I picked up a new pair(the last ones I got were bauer 5000’s) so I’ve goten out of touch with the new lines. Any help would be appreciated.

the 190’s looked pretty good, does anyone use them?

If you are used to bauer, I recommend staying with them. Different companies have different fit, different angle (going from ccm to bauer took me a bit to adjust)

I have the one90’s and I LOVE them. Best skate I’ve ever had. Only thing is they were a BITCH to break in. Took me about 2 months of playing in them 2-3x per week, and that’s after getting them baked. the runner is great though, I love the profile. I usually get my forwad skates done on an 11’ radius, but I didn’t need to touch these.

The boot is also a big plus. It’s like a ski boot; hard on the outside comfy on the inside. I had a problem with my ccm 852’s; they were so soft, I kept getting hurt. I hurt my foot pretty bad one time after taking a slapshot to the foot, couldn’t walk for ~3 days. Then I took another shot to the foot which broke it.

With the one90’s I’ve taken so many shots to the foot and been ok.

one90’s are last years though (09 skates just came out 2 months ago). You can find them online cheap, like 350 or so new. or just get one75’s, they’re this years version of last years one90 (I didn’t like the one95’s, the heel is too wide for me)