New Snowmobile...

I saw this last night, when the new mag( snow goer ) came to the house. looks like fun. i :heart: my four stroke…

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelspecs/507/0/specs.aspx

Those are nice. I saw one in person at that motorcycle dealer in N.Falls blvd.

Kiiccckk ass.

yamaha has steped it up the past 2 years BUT their sleds still ride funny. They get real tail happy and are just to short/small for me, im tall though. REV for life :wink:

Yeah saw the new phaser at berts a few weeks back. Deffinitely a Interesting ride Id rock one … i dunno about the open windo in the tunnel. looks like youll get a wet ass pretty quick. but Tup to a lighter fourstroke. in the 440 class. and to a machine that looks like the hood wont be trashed if it goes over on its side.

i want some motor pic’s… looks like i will have to stop in at Bert’s or Don G’s

2 stroke ftw!

they had one on the scales in minnesota… trail ready and only 460 lbs!!!

Not bad…I can’t get over the lack of windshield, looks too unfinished. I’ll take this instead…600HO:eekdance:

I’m not sure if you guys heard of the deals that weaver’s has, but if not, and your looking for a new sled, go there fast. They bought all the stock from all the other shops, and got year old 800’s going for 5,500. If i had money, i would of bought a new one and sold off my old 98 in a heart beat. Enjoy

Its deffinetly not a cold weather cruiser. but for bashing down the WNY trail system barhoppin you cant go wrong. the only thing it lacks is the “scent of snowmobile” burning oil & race gas. im a 2strokerFL. but times change…

That’s cool it looks kinda like a race-sled or sno-pro whatever they call them minus the windshield.

why dont you put some of that on and stop by the house…

yup i work at berts and we have had them in for a few weeks. white FTW

yaya…every one go buy new snowmobiles! there is going to be a sweet winter this year!

i bought my sled at berts…

i work the parts dept not sales floor:wave:

Discount hook up? shoot me a pm if you can…

daniel

i sat on one of these last year @ the show in batavia… fucking awesome its a dirtbike with skiis.

but id rather be rocking a brand new apex or a mach Z

REV’s are teh shit and yahama’s new line in the past two years have been :tup:

I think it is awesome that Yamaha is bringing back the phazer name. the first snowmobile i took a ride on was an old fan cooled phazer.