New SRT-4 member

Hey guys,

My name’s Jess, and I’m new to the Allison Park area. Some guys I met in the area told me to check this site out. I heard that there’s autocrossing at North Park and was looking to get in to it this year. If I anybody is in the area and knows anything about it, I’d love to hear from them. I’d like to make it to a few meets to find out what kind of scene goes on around here.

Glad to be a part of the site. Looking forward to a good summer.

• Jess

Hi, my name is Mike. Welcome to Pittspeed.com

As you can see by my signature, its customary to post pictures of yourself naked in a bathtub.

I’d suggest you do so, as I’d love for you to fit in and be welcomed.

welcome!

welcome:beer:

welcome what mods you got on it? any pics?

welcome…pics?

welcome…

welcome

Hell yeah I got mods! I got neons, LED cup holders and exhaust tip, diamond plated floor mats and VTEC seatbelts!

I was going to install my hurricane air intake last night, but I was too busy trying to find a picture of myself naked in a bath tub. :smiley:

welcome

welcome :slight_smile:

I was up at the autox on sunday with whitey and a few others. From what I heard anounced they are going to have a “drivers clinic” on Saturday May 5th. I have never done this before so I think both Mitsugrl and I are going to head up for this.

`welcome

I’ll have to hit this up. I just found a guy in the area who claims to do accurate custom alignments. I’d like any recomendations.

Still need 2 more posts…

Last one…

Welcome

welcome

nice job with the srt I wish i didnt blow mine up

wow,

neon have come so far, I never thought I’d find myself drooling over one back whenever they came out in the 90’s

North Park link is here: http://www.nhscc.com/

Nice to see another “car guy” in the Allison Park area.