New strip club - Paradise Gentlemans Club

New strip club opened in lovely Salamanca, NY. This probably belongs in lifestyle and entertainment but figured more people would see it here. They just opened a week ago and we stopped on the way home from work Friday to check it out.
:tup: to hot girls dancing, nice clean brand new building, two for one drinks (even though I don’t drink), clear pasties that you can’t even tell are on, the location to our jobsite.

:tdown: to the girls wearing panties, the 20 other fags in there not sitting by the stage enjoying the show for free, the new bartender and waitress that didn’t understand the concept of buy one get one free so kept charging us, the ATM charging $6 to make a withdrawl.

I’m sure we will be stopping there some more on the way home from work and the stack of VIP passes I have helps too. Let me know if anyone is interested in checking it out I will get you some passes.

But its in Salamanca :lol:

Women have to wear pasty’s and underwear in NY if their serving alchohol :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, and the seats further from the stage > the ones right near the stage in most places. Their usually more comfortable and you dont have to feel bad for not tipping when your the only guy near the stage lol. (cause their then looking at you like a cheepskate for enjoying a “free” show)

went to my first PA strip club last weekend and i gotta say that PA strip clubs > NY or canadian ones

Got a couch i can sleep on?

how are PA clubs better than Canadian ones? (just curious…)

I mean, I thought Sundowner was as good as a “local” nudie joint can be. Fully nude, touching allowed (not on the cooter though), and the girls ain’t stuck up.

Im gonna have to call bs on the pa onces as well, we went to the titty bar around pittsburgh and they were skanky as all hell. Nothing beats vegas for the best of the best but they dont drop the drawers there so canada still <*

moved

“Gentlemen put your hands together for our next main stage feature, Pocahanis & Sacajawea!!!”

bwhahahahaha

ok thats a blanket statement… lol…
ever been to one in toronto or montreal or vancouver? lol

HAHAHA not that bad, there were two hot blondes, and only one FIG.

ah man, i’m from salamanca

wonder how many of the girls i went to school with :lol: