New Struts + Coilover Install?

Ok i know what your going to say its a cavalier yes but i dont care.

I have had these parts sitting around my house for proble a good 4 - 5 months now. I cant find anyone around here who will not install them do to them being after market i talked to local muffler shops / tire shops hell even pepboy`s. They all keep telling me they cant install them since they are not factory parts. and yada yada yada blah blah blah.

Anyone know of any shops around that could install my new stut / coilover set? both the items are still in the box brand new so all the parts should be there.

They are the kyb agx ajusable struts with the ground control coilovers. From what i read on the warenty with the struts is they got a warrenty up to 2 inch drop.

ALSO

i had to have a new fuel line put in. After disconnecting my old nitrous system the shop clamped the fuel line together some cheap ass way. when they took the fuel T out of the fuel line. and needless to say the clamp didnt hold so they had to put a new fuel line in. anyways what i need is a nother new fuel T installed . If anyone can let me know of a shop with in reasonable distance from greensburg that would be a real help thanks in advance.

Please please please I know this is hard to do in some topics but please if your reply does not help please dont post.

they should be able to in stall the springs & struts http://www.hybridynamics.com/ & i can fix the fuel line if they dont want to!

talk to jeff at 1st try… www.1st-try.com

:slight_smile:

x2 plus its right down the road from you.

I though for some reason they only worked on honda`s /nissans?

not the case, give them a call!