NEW TECKADEMICS RELEASE MARCH 22nd

Any Ideas on a place with a big ass TV to watch this on ??? :reloading

Mischief Five “Dynasty” follows the recent path of the phenomenal Platinum Mischief import racing series. The Mischief crew enters the full race DTMPowerM3 in the Players Run, a high profile road rally that goes from NYC to California. The car does 200 and the consequences are dire. With no windows, AC, and over 600HP, they battle the elements and the state troopers like never before. Dynasty also covers the raiding of the Woodward Dream Cruise, a high speed battle including food and two R32 Skylines, and our new DRIFTADEMICS chapter. The legend of the Mischief series adds to its reputation with the fan favorite, Reckless chapter, and steps it up with a Reckless EXOTIC Edition, SNOW 3, DC Drag Racing, Street Racing in Japan and the Las Vegas SEMA Show. A SUV battle royale hits the scene as a Hummer H1 takes on an Expedition at the Hollister Hills off-road recreational park. Dynasty then goes into the Desert where another SUV war enrages with an Expedition and a new Infiniti FX35. Features include the mysterious K1 Attack, the Peter Farrell built 759HP IS300 and pro skater Kerry Getz’s Porsche 996tt. Dynasty takes it to the limit when the crew abuses one of the twenty-four Bentley Arnage T-24’s in the world and also exposes old footage in “Classic Unscenes”. The luck finally runs out this time as our unsung hero, Dado, gets arrested for a serious evading charge that tangles up a whole counties police force, Mischief style. This and more set to the sick beats of Herrera Productions.

If you buy it I have a 62" tv where we can watch it.

where would we be watchin it??

I hate those vids. I don’t want to watch long distance rallys with a bunch of spoiled rich kids.

They need to get to street races or drag strips or even road courses and shit. anything other than gay ass rally

Not all of their videos are about the players run or gumball. I have one at home where its just a bunch of street racing and them doing jakcass type stuff. Anther one deals with all trucks, and so forth. I think only one maybe two are the rally vids. One for sure is the players run one.

infact here is the break down…

Mischief - Street racing
Mischief 3000 - Street racing
Mayhem - All Trucks
Mischief Destroy - Players run
Girls of Mischief - All girls / Models with addition racing
Mischief Invasion - European Canonball run

Dynasty new one being release with more racing…

mischeif and mischief 3000 were not racing vids dude none of them were…it was like jackass with cars

Mischief -

“The import tuning company, Teckademics, brings you “Mischief”, a sixty minute feature packed with illegal street racing, out-running cops, hot chicks, crazy skits, auto abuse, tight imports, fast euros, running barricades, raiding the 2002 Detroit Auto Show, secret bonus footage and a fast paced punk/metal/DJ mix soundtrack. “Mischief” was shot on location, documenting street racing scenes in D.C., San Diego, Philly and more. “Mischief” is the real deal and shows what is really happening in the fast-growing underground import culture.
Distributed by Rise Above Entertainment”

Yup saw this one and it had raicng in it.

Mischief 3000-

Mischief 3000 is the second coming after the huge success of the first Teckademics movie, Mischief. The DVD/VHS features our team on an underground cross country rally remenisant of the Cannonball Run, during the spring of 2002, starting in NYC, with stops at Graceland, Vegas and ending up in Hollywood, CA.

The rally features exotic and import cars being put through hell and top speeds of 200 mph. The Teck/DTM Power BMW M3 outran the cops while filming the whole 3000 mile jaunt. It was also equipped with a police scanner to stay one step ahead and to record the frustration of local Highway Patrol and State Troopers.

Mischief 3000 also features pro-skateboarder Josh Kalis, racing Playmates, DTM Power Australian streetracing, extreme auto launching, drifting, hot models, US streetracing, crashes, burnouts, feature cars, import shows, racebikes and the kind of mindless mayhem you would expect from the world¹s leader in import streetracing movies. All this and more set to a wicked Punk/Metal/DJ soundtrack by DJ Benko. DVD includes

Yeah I own this one too. There is street racing in it.

real street racing> watchin a dvd

x2

don’t care either way.

TV is at my house

boosteditr=hater
who cares if you dont like spoiled rich kids rallying across the country. thats not the only thing on the dvd

the first 1 was good i fuckin hate all thoes rally ones though

yeah ill give you that the first one was awesome because it was original but the rallys can get kinda a boring but then there is the stuff in between the rally segments that wotrh watching this one promises to be good check it out the trailer at www.teckeast.com

mischief woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:eek4dance

I saw it tonight, it was pretty good. We watched it the whole way through, extras and all. Hurray 4 me!

so thats why you skipped the gym, :greddy:

yup! :spank:

go here:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14155