New To NECC.....pics

Hey All, well ive been lurking on these fourms for a little while and some may or may not recognize me from 780, im pretty new there too.

I found out about NECC through my job actually. I work at Southside Bestbuy as a part time job while in school but my hours will be slim to none there when summer hits as i have a full time position in a trade. So anyways, one day as im walking into work from staff parking I see a nissan with NECC stickers on it? saw the website, looked at it for a little while and enjoyed what i saw. It was on red maxima, ergh your name isnt coming to me because our depts are far apart but if you read this you should know who I am.

The name Is Marek. Im pretty simple when it comes to anything really, easy going guy :slight_smile:

I tried to get out to your monthly meet this one that just passed on the first of every month right? Yeh i was at work :stuck_out_tongue: shit happens.

I Drive a 89 240sx stock KA24E right now, My step brother wrote off his Silvia so I have a possible chance of stealing his engine off him cheap or if not well have to see, but money is my first issue, summer job should take care of that :slight_smile:

Here is the Ride :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Markus22/Picture292.jpg

I Really havent done Much to it Except threw some wheels on, painted the calipers, and threw in some audio stuff, I like music. Windows go in for tint pretty quick and thank fucking god for that, is blistering hot outside, hopefully it helps a bit, I have no AC or moonroof (I envy all that do). Picked up the rims for pretty cheap and got the tires off ebay for good price aswell. Falken Ziexs.

I picked her up for 3grand at 140xxxxx kms.
Hopefully I can get out to a meet pretty quick here :slight_smile:

Nice car, good price, now you need a lip and to lower it.

Yeh I was looking into an OEM Zenki front end. Id prefer that over the pignose.

Well see what happens, something nice clean looking.

Welcome to NECC, I think I’ve seen your car at best buy before.

Window tint helping to cool your car down… :?

Anyway, clean looking 240 :slight_smile:

Probably working when you saw it :stuck_out_tongue:

Theres a few 240’s in that lot, Just over by joeys, white with silvia front end conversion, loads of stickers and EZ motorsports writting all over the bottom skirts. The sitckers are a little overhelming but clean lookin ride, red one and a black one by sears parking.

Welcome to the club dude . . .seen your car driving around a few times.

Hope to see ya at the meets and/or events!

:partyman:

looks super clean. would look pretty rad lowered with a lip kit

Maxima??? lol Sweet… My car looks like a Maxima… welcome any way. Are you the guy who was asking about that club?

Yeh that would be me haha, I was asking you a few weeks back. Your In digital imaging right? Sorry about mixing up the car I was late for work :stuck_out_tongue: Didnt have mcuh of a chance to look, was a quick glance.

Thanks for the welcome all.

The car is fairly clean, cleaner than alot in edmonton, The driverside rear wheel well has slight rust but nothing that cant be fixed. And its not visible unless your a foot away from it.

14 million kilometers for 3 grand! You got ripped off :lol:

Just messin’… Welcome :partyman:

You know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue: ahah

Saw you on 23Ave last evening in front of Millwoods Town Center.

Saw you aswell, coming out of TC. Man your ride looks hawt, the paint stands out.

Saw you on millwoods rd east few weeks back aswell. You live in the millwoods area?