New To Nissan

Hey so I just bought my first Nissan, an 06 Sentra SER. I’d like to learn more about what I’m driving and how to drive it well so I joined this site. Anyone care to give me a 101? Also, are there any other girls on this site?

Hey,

Glad you could join. Can you post a picture of yourself??

Nice greeting…

Welcome to the club, you should be able to have the majority of your questions answered on these forums.

WTF Man?

Anyway Welcome to the Club. My GF is on the boards and does come to the cruises she has a 2002 SE-R Spec V. Things you should be concerned about with your car is to remove the stock header ASAP as they tend to break up and get sucked into the engine causing a engine failure. Next is to do your butterfly screw as these also ten to become loose and get sucked into the engine. I have done these on both of our cars and didn’t take to long. Hope to see you out at our meets and feel free to ask any questions.

P.S. How did you hear about us?

Welcome!

Hey welcome to the club. Glad to see there is another girl in the club besides myself. post up some pictures of your car. would like to see them. Be looking forward to meeting you at the next meet!!

My boyfriend is a member of this site. I will post some pics just as soon as I get a day off and can do a little photoshoot!

I was thinking of taking pics of me & my Spec V by doing the whole Fire-Fighter/law enforcement theme myself…LOL

Let me know. Anyone who knows me knows I love a good old photo shoot.

P.S. Who is you man friend :001_tt2:

His name is Nick and he goes by S13ilvia in on this site I think. He drove a 240, from BC and moved here last year. Also partly the reason for the recent Nissan purchase!

You know tricky nicky?!

Welcome