New to Shift Picking up my new whip tommorrow

What’s up shift, the names Julian I’ve been driving a red 6th gen celica around for the past three years, if your like oh that asshole your right, I just didnt really care about it so I beat the fuck out of it, but anyway tomorrow going to finally pick up the baby, Christmas Present to myself and also just wanted to say hey to everyone but to say the least im pumped!!:thumbup

Congrats on the purchase…

Nice Z. Welcome

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/36790/1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

hahh alright guess I could of just left it at I currently have a red 6th gen celica as my DD and picking up the 350 tomorrow, but thanks ReDevil & kdubs that SS is sweett

Haha it’s all good man. Lots of Jokey McJokesters on here. Welcome!

Julian. Male or Female?

Nice car too, any plans for it?

Male, and I know its played out but I decided Operation BlackOut, some people think its over played but I think it’ll look ill, the current intake whatever brand it is is gonna go, and I think i’m going with Dual Injen CAI’s, theres just so much shit for it I don’t know exactly what I want yet performance wise yet, but i’ll figure it out…

dont waste money on cia… tis just noise.

i dont know much about nissan shit, but there are lots of people here that do.

I still like the blacked out look, just do it right and get some staggered wheels and delete the 4x4 stance.

lol good point, I don’t know I’ll figure it out I still have time ha, but yea I’ll do it right and yea need to do it staggard spring time should be lookin peachy if the bank account agrees…

APS Turbo Kit > Dual Cai’s

Just saying :slight_smile:

you buying? :hug

it’ll still be a dog

:lol i wish they had one for a 240.

:nod

EDIT WTF no more nod smiley.
bullSHIT

haha for the money, that really is the truth but please don’t rain on my parade hahah i’ll be happy with it either way im going from a beat 97 celica probably 80hp and declining to the 350…

Talk to Skateshelter. He knows how to make the sound o a VQ sound like a bag of ass!

get an lsd for it since the base model doesn’t have one. a cai is worthless , though i have an injen for sale if you want one. actually, it looks like that car does have one. dual cais are only for the 06+ 350Z’s which have the vq35hr motors. watch out for grinding going in to 3rd and 5th gear - your year is notorious for having the synchros go. if you are lucky, the transmission may have been replaced a few times, hopefully with the cd009 model (which is what the newer Z’s ship with, and includes beefed up synchros). hopefully you didnt pay sticker on the car too since 13,800 is a little high for a base model with those miles.

regardless, welcome and grats on the car. there are a bunch of knowledgeable people on the board.

also, check the inside of the front tires, the first few years were notorious for having tire feathering issues. i believe the fix for that is an alignment at a good shop, not just your normal “in spec” alignment at firestone.

Is whip still the in word?