New to shift518

Been on here since about January and haven’t posted at all yet so figure id post up.

I drive a 2006 VW Passat with some upgrades. Pt5558 turbo and a all the supporting mods.

Here’s what she used to look like up till about a couple weeks ago.

Via: Pat Jacobs Photography

And this is what she looks like now with the new color wheels (had to redo them due to the poor powder coat job i had done) :

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Car looks very familiar. You live or spend a lot of time in elm estates in selkirk?

Welcome! Car looks great with the wheels darker.

Yup i live over there

Thanks, i liked the black but my powder coat job was horrible after 3 months of being on the car.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

hi

Welcome :slight_smile: nice ride

bummer, who did the work?

Welcome!

Powder tech. My girlfriends wheels came out amazing and still look great. Mine started pittings and swirling after a few months. Took care of them exactly the way they told me too. It was money wasted. Such poor customer service i dont even care to go back.

Thanks guys, Shes a work in progress.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

that stinks, never heard any complaints about their quality, just the ridiculous turn around times. I had a lot of stuff done there and a few sets of wheels and the work was top notch but took long as fuck.

hey where did you get the colored plasti dip from? I’m looking for the anthracite one to see how I like the wheels done before I go buy paint for them.

Yea they told me 1 week for mine and the girls wheels and mine ended up taking over a month. When i called them on it taking so long i got my head bit off.

But i got the dip from dipyourcar.com

Sent from my Galaxy S3

[quote=bill6211789;1044291]Yup i live over there

Cool I live in the same development. Your gf’s car the one with the bright ass orange wheels?

Sick passat man. What does it make for power?

Yup that would be her.

Shes in the 350-400whp range for now, havnt had a chance to dyno so not 100% where im at in between them.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

well anyway welcome to the forum and you’ll see me in a green trans am every once and a while.