anyone paint wheels on here?

i wanna get my TBSS wheels painted black anyone do it around here and are the prices reasonable? anyone on the forum do it?

KrazyKid does. Does great work.

518-307-6083 = Mike… Good work, have it done in one day and dirt cheap.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2sbalpy.jpg

thisss , kid is great . dont rape ya "unless ya want him to " . and quality work

Otto Cadillac on Central Ave in Colonie.

I looked at painting but peeps wanted $80 a rim. And painting doesn’t last like powercoat…

I got mine done for $200 and my rim cracked before the paint even chipped a bit.

Don’t start that argument again :lol

Hey happy to see you made it over here…

I went to Allen Kipp in Still Water to powdercoat mine his number is 518-698-1352…

He does excellent work as well, is affordable and quick turnaround time… He is an ex marine and total perfectionist.

Get them powdercoated, had mine done at Marshalls in east greenbush.

+2 for krazykid

thx for the reps gays.

again on the powder vs paint… 90% of all factory wheels are paint/cleared. Also look at the front of your car, with new paints and the job being done right it takes a lot to chip paint on metal. and that’s taking on full force rock VS 80+mph impacts. unless your a rally driver, it takes a lot of work to have rocks chip the SIDE of a wheel while your going forward!

and this isnt me trying to sell paint over powder, because I can do them both. from a professional standpoint, its 50 50 right down the middle paint vs powder, depends on what you are doing with the product which way to go.

KK wtf hook me up brotato

PM me sucka fooo, i can do it. ALLLL-NIGHT-LONGGGGGG!!!

giggity

Thanks!

I made my wheels out of real live black people, fuck paint and powdercoat.

Aww man now I’m gonna have a twin TBSS around. That’s no good. Can’t you do them dark grey or some other color? Lol only playing.

Did I see your car getting loaded on a trailer in Rotterdam yesterday?

Buy rims the color you want and just sell me your ss rims. That would be easier. Lol