New to the club

Just saying hello and all that good stuff, some quick info for use;

Name: Jason B.
Drive: 2004 Black Sentra Spec V (Stock, except for K&N air filter replacement from previous owner)
Planned Mods: Springs, Shocks, Intake, Exhaust, Wheels & nothing to crazy for the exterior ( I really like the look of the nismo lip kits )

I found out about the site from LeRenard at an Auto-X event in Regina. I am also now hooked on Auto-X after my first go :E so I fiqure any mods that do get done are to help with that aspect.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile: Lots of Spec-V’s joining these days!

• Mike

nice all the specs are taking over! now its not a total 240 club

Yay! More Spec 5’s are always welcome. :slight_smile:

Holy Crap! MORE SPECs? …

Welcome, sorry if i scared/offended you… I’m the other other Nissan FWD member that doesnt have a Sentra…

Welcome… YOU SHOULD GET A SENTRA IF YOU DON’T ALREADY

We’ve been through this already, I’m going MidShip… MR2! hehe

Welcome to the club, I’ll be comming through Saskatchewan next weekend, goin to Winnepeg, well Gimli, to try and check out a 2003 Spec V Twin Turbo VQ :finga: :finga: Dunno if I’ll be commin through Regina tho.

Go thru Regina if you want twinned highway almost the whole way there. It takes about 10 minutes longer to get to Winnipeg than if you went the Yellowhead the whole way. I’ve made that drive many many times. :slight_smile:

But welcome to the forum!

sweet, more regina crew. This makes two now?? Welcome to the club!

Soon we will be opening Chapters in every province, then every city, we are a lil’ like “Hell’s Bells” :axe: