New to this site - 56k beware

Trade for an 02 Jetta GLS?

:wink:

nice car :slight_smile:

http://www.geocities.com/uni_midnight/falcor1.jpg

I honestly think your car would look good with a new lip and maybe some eyelids for the headlights, kinda like this…

Hahahaha.

Nice, chris.

This car makes me so happy. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Don’t let the haters down you. Car rocks.

Welcome, your car is very ugly. Any engine mods?

Lol thats awesome.

Welcome.

LOL its fucking smiling at me :biglol:

Its been a year my friend.

I tend to fail.

OMG YES!!!

Ask and you shall receive:

o.O
I mean, really?

Post this thing up on grandamgt.com or send us a link if you already did… I want to see what the guys there say about it, lol.

Photoshop pics are win.

I am already a member these. I already know how the forum works at grandamgt. I can’t post pics due to my rear bumper since it is banned there :wink: - That whole AED lawsuit

Hahahaha there’s so much similarity, its crazy :nerd:

I love it :mamoru:

I think the people on here making fun of the way the car looks and piling on are an example of what is wrong with this forum.

None of you stop and read the OP’s comments, he doesnt retaliate or say anything stupid or ignorant and you continue to pile on. Its fucking so much lamer than anything he has done to the car.

You sound like a stand up guy and you should be proud of what you built regardless of what anyone else says.

If your car was a piece of shit 240 on ebay coilovers and you went drifting all the time…people would say…hey cool…atleast you are trying to learn and do something you enjoy.

If it was a fucking rot box that you put 1000 decals on and drove people would think you were funny.

If it was a rusted out honda that was just fast and nothing else you would be a street hero on here.

You stupid pile on fucks must all forget you started somewhere with a cheap car, a hand me down or worse and you made it your own and you loved every second of it.

Welcome aboard…glad some noobs come here for more than off topic of awesome internet call out vids.

:tup: same thing happened to me when i had my neon

Thanks for the support :eekdance: