New Toy

clearly the tune has alot left in it.

STD… pfft ricer numbers. What are the SAE’s? :smiley:

good luck on getting videos from booger…lol

speaking of money, there is a debt here that needs to be paid.

and since when does money matter to you? you only popped out with a 2010 camaro, blower, cage, new skinnies and slicks, diesel truck, a shop, lifts, and i dont even know what else in like a year lol. just because u dont want to go to mir dont hate on one of the best weekends on the east coast

+1… popping an axle seems so insignificant. lol

fran is paying for me to get liposuction and theres alot of fat to be removed. He will be broke for a while so thats why he cant afford to go to mir

steve how many passes have you made this year?

nice work. car looks great

i didn’t say i wouldn’t or wasnt’ planning on going to MIR, it is a fun time. But its not worth my time and money and risk to run for a bunch of imports that have rules catered to them so they win every class slower than outlaw. ever think my money went into making money…and maybe if the camaro breaks again i may not have money left to fix it. like wtf steve. when u start racing again ill let u start talking shit.

i try to keep everything the same with all my other dyno’s so i can see a gain. u know i dont really care about the numbers…

not sure if ifeel like pushing car half mile again lol

nor do i. that was way too far.

I say you handle this like real men drunken pillow fight at Mir.

sounds like AZN dan is involved behind this

Makes sense Fran to not race at MIR. Why even bother with imports lol

Pics look sharp man!!! looking forward to seeing it sat and hopefully you can crack a 10.99999999999999999999999999999999999 in that car.

sounds exactly like azn dans idea for some reason.

for the classes i fall into, there is no way i can compete. so why risk the car for a race that honestly means nothing besides a drunk weekend. and thanks quick see u there. i’m sure ill go home with a 10slip. I’m getting so close.

take a healthy shit before you go there lol, piss about as many times as i do then its a sure ET, lol.

I wanted to run Motor Street heads up 11.99 or quicker but apparently my heads disqualify me…

ET Auto it is.

see i feel thats ridiculous. if u can run competitively in a class for a heads up race that should be enough to let u race in said class.