New Toy

When is it kicking off Saturday at PRP?

Gates open at 10…

T&T starts at 11…

They are running “King of Street” on Sunday also…unfortunately, they are not doing the “True Street” race that I was looking forward to…

jesus christ, i just looked at the rules and they are freaking retarded… you can have an ls3, but you aren’t allowed to run l92 or ls3 heads, even if they came on your car from the factory?

i’m sorry but import vs. domestics fucking sucks.

if you actually think this is somewhat of a cool even, you are a fucking retard.

say go to event first. think they overlooked the 2010 camaro.

You can… you misread the rules.

The event is phenomenal, had an awesome time last year.

Easy to talk shit and not go.

Good luck tomorrow, Fran. You were close to a 10 second pass last weekend.

“OEM cylinder heads only are permitted with the following casting numbers: 241, 243, 317, 706, 799, 853, and 862.”

So you can’t mix-match heads.

and the only aftermarket intake you can run is a fast or junk typhoon.

but the only rule the imports have is that they have to stay n/a… they can do whatever motor swaps they want and run whatever they want

They should rename the event “Outlaw Imports vs near stock Domestics”

Even if I had a car that I could run there, I wouldn’t waste my time. I’m sure there’s a lot of people but the rules are flat out retarded.

and I like how you guys tell Fran he should run his car at this event. The only thing he can enter his car in is stick E.T. His car doesn’t is prohibited from all the other classes, since domestics get these ridiculous handicaps… the closest thing he can qualify for is outlaw vs. extreme… but he will have to cut 3 seconds off of his ET for that…

How about who gives a shit ?

Looks good as is. low 11 is good enough for 2011 GT :kekegay:

there is nothing FORD about this thread. leave now and i will act like i saw nothing lol.

I can’t find it in the rules, does anyone know what kind of cold air intakes are legal for lsx motors? Or are they even allowed to have them?

Congrats fran on the 10.8

woot congrats man!

10.75@128 was the best run
Congrats bro it made coming to track worthwhile today

Until transformers 4 comes out just wait
Be all over the FORD :slight_smile:

Nice ride fran you got the sarcasm in my post

I’m sure they just need to update the rules and will not tell someone with a stock LS3 they cant run their heads.

Then don’t show up, easy solution.

Congrats Fran… Badass 60’

Saturday did some test and tunes at the local track, Pittsburgh Raceway Park.

Finally decided to see what the two step could do. First run tire pressure was alil too low and had a 1.67 sixty and ran an 11.34 at 122. Increased tire pressure to 15psi, and tried again. This time I pulled a 1.58 sixty foot time, and ran a 10.86 at 127.

Decided to run once more just for a back up run. This time she went even faster. 1.49 sixty foot and a 10.75 at 128mph.

https://youtu.be/DXAgGy_eRhw

Thanks for all the love guys haha. And thanks to everyone that has helped out with the car over the past year.

Congrats Fran

Car looks and runs badass…

dam dude didnt realize that last run was a 1.4 60’. i wonder how much the rim spun on that run. From the looks of it theres easily 10.5 still in that car