New Toy

wait they made 1 with a V6? thats gay. so this is pushing way over 300hp?

type camaro into google, read a little bit, then come back if you need to. Holy fuck, learn how to use the internet.

Hi i’m lazy

lol @ noob stupidity

no well since about the beginning of time they always made a v6 camaro. hell they even made a 4 cyl one back in the day (i know because my dad owned one actually it might have been a firebird but it freakin had hubcaps non the less) and yes they still make v6’s today also. either way they are both faster then your POS cars.

x2

u seriously cant be this fucking stupid…

congrats on the 12.74 @ 111mph last night.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxA8N8mJF-I&feature=sub”]YouTube - 2010 Camaro SS vs Cobalt SS/SC[/ame]

sick fran, you still owe me 20 bucks and i still picture you driving an ion so. nothing has really changed I guess.

Fran - what exhaust are you running? I yelled “Do a Burnout” like an idiot when you were leaving Sheetz after the Starlite cruise. You looked over like “who the fuck said that.” Haha, the car sounds good though.

thanks bud. nice to see u at the strip.

meh and ur talon is still in pieces so ur right nothing has changed lol. and jay said he was gonna give u the 20bucks…guess he forgot. oh well. ill make sure i get it to u.

lolz ya its American racing headers, x pipe, slp loudmouth 1 exhaust.

M3 from a dig let’s do this

whoa what?

lolz ya its American racing headers, x pipe, slp loudmouth 1 exhaust.

pretty much a clusterfuck of loudness

i def want to meet up… thats exactly what i want on my car… i want to hear what yours sounds like compared to mine with jsut the mufflers wacked off. sick car and good times.

no he kept it for himself!!!

i was up at the track that evening i seen all of your runs bet that one…

you were consistently getting faster as the night progressed do you think thats the fastest run you can put down on your current setup!?!?

i was playing out on the TP with a new SS a couple of weeks back between Monroeville and Youngwood. SHE was out in front of me, she kicked it down and we pulled up to ~ 140 or so. I was pulling but not very hard… but I had to let off cause the wind was just too much with the top off…lol

I was impressed. Even more so when I saw it was a chick.

Me and Fran are good friends , I was just saying let’s run the m3 because it went 12.83 at 110 he went 12.74 I think 1/4 mile it could be a fun race , don’t lie Steve I attempted to give you theb20 bucks but you said no because you wanted him to hand it to you personally

lol THAT I DO