New Toy

sir cant u read?? come on it would suck to get :ban:ed after such a short return!:burnout:

meh i love superchargers too and you hate those lol.

lol is it on yet you douche?

wow I can feel the love in here… I guess a car that can almost touch mid 12s at ~110mph factory stock does not live up to the “SS” name… :rollseyes:

Can’t wait for a ride Fran

yup everything is on and buttoned up. just waiting on some peeps on hpt forums to email me the file. really dont have the time to make a custom tune from a stock file.

Hmmmm… My ‘Pig’ Block NA 4700lb truck ran 12.67 @ 109mph :dunno:

So that is shabby. I’m a bottle away from the 11’s, and would still have less rwhp than you did.

Let’s get this thread back on track.

pics or shens

GMT-400 trucks arent as heavy as GMT-800 trucks. also i never made a pass at the big power level. But you also have what is it 12k into your motor from Ligenfelter?

headers, full exhaust is factory stock?

congrats!!!

I beg to differ. My truck is a big block truck & weighs more due to the 3/4 ton suspension, brakes, & extra weight of the BB. Who cares how much $ I have into it. I built the motor myself & only spent $5k with Lingenfelter. Plus mine runs. It has run for many years & and about 30k miles.

How long has yours run for?

You wanna race tonight?

gotta work but i would race ya.

also weigh the truck. 400 body isnt no where near as heavy as the 800 body. Buddys 3/4 ton extra cab weighs about what mine does.

HAHA here we go again.

http://www.sportmachines.com/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Automobile+Magazine+Feb+1991

Curb weight of a stock 1990 454SS = 4720lbs. I know my sound system weighs another 100lbs at least + full dynamat interior + my 260lb ass.

Regardless of what it weighs, you are always a cock about how everybody’s shit is slower than yours, but your shit really aint that fast. Plus it blows up everytime you drive it. My shit could go another 2-3 10ths with a proper tune. But guess what - I don’t give a shit because I got more important things in my life to worry about than getting that last 10th of a second out of my truck. Ya know - things like a house, family, etc. I drive my shit hard & I drive it alot.

/yourself.

Let’s get this thread back on topic.

im telling yins for the last time!:zzz:

please dont get this locked. on a side note the tune is on the car…kinda. Apparently the magnacharger tune is identical to the stock tune file. Kinda worry-some. But the car does drive on it and has zero traction when u give it half throttle…really really fun.

Was not talking about Fran :wink:

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq0_FMF56CQ&feature=player_embedded”]YouTube - 100% Stock 2010 Camaro runs 12.87 @ 109mph[/ame]

wow helluva run.

it will be cleaned up as soon as everyone see the warnings! sorry it ended up like this,some PPl never learn!@:beer:

can’t wait for friday. she will be all tuned up and ready to hit the track. hopefully running high 11’s. HOPING is the key word.

:burnout:

On street tires? good luck with that.