New Toy

thanks guys. and yes i was pretty happy for the first time out with the added power. I’m sure 11’s won’t be too long to get.

car is almost done at domination chassis for the chromoly cage. A new parts list is being formulated to get the best possible time at LSX shootout. BMR trailing arms, 17" drag rims, M&H drag radials and skinnies, 8.5# pulley, methanol injection and a custom blower cam from texas speed. things could get interesting. hoping for low 11’s at the shootout.

still owe me 20 bucks IN PERSON DIRECTLY mr money bags i should charge you interest so i can buy my own fucking camaro

once again not my fault. u never wanna go to the bank with me to get ur money when ur around lolz.

Im going to cash in the interest for a ride in the camaro and a big as fuck tacobell meal

works for me.

Thoughts on where to get a driveshaft loop at? No one makes a bolt on one yet… So any one feel like fabricating one?

thought BMR just released one?

Nope that’s the drivshaft tunnel brace. Replaces the stocker. Not a ds loop. Talked to them and they said it would be a while.

real cars have torque tubes

depending on how much room under there. i have made mine out of 6 inch round tubing think i still have some of the tubing left too. if not always make a loop out of 1/4inch strap steel. i would def advise running a loop if using anything that resembles a sticky tire

who asked you lolz.

I seen the main hoop and rear bars, Very tight fitting and nice welds. cant hardly tell a bar is in place.

how about have them at the shop its at build you a DS loop?

baby jesus lolz.

lolz

any pics of the cage? i havent seen it yet

Still editing the pics, but to give you a little look…

better paint it

looks good bro when is the lsx shootout

oct 15-18