New vendor on NYSpeed.com ||Dezod Motorsports LLC||

Well, some of you may know we are Buffalo based, but have expanded and moved to sunny South Florida to make a larger name for ourselves. (and that we have). We have now expanded our product lines, relationships and services to offer you the best experience ever for your high performance needs. With our website being online and ready for ordering 24/7, ordering is easy. We also have phone service and support from 9AM-7PM EST Mon-Fri. We are closed Sat & Sun…sorry guys/gals. We are accessible via phone, email, AIM and it does not get any better than that. :tup:

Some know us from UBRF, ScionLife, Scion-Tech, 7thgencivic, Acurazine and several other boards. We have a VERY broad product knowledge, but do not claim to know everything. If we do not know it, we will research it and get back to you. We are here to help and make relations. That is the bottom line!

With all of that intro out of the way, let’s set up some sales shall we?

We offer Jet Hot coating at a discount, race porting and polishing and engine building, CNC machining, flow bench testing, and much more. We can do custom work by order, but fees and rates vary greatly.

We manufacture turbo systems for the 01-05 Civic & the Scion tC. We are currently expanding a bit more on kits too.

We sell tons of product lines, and I won’t bore you with all of them, just the populars:

Garrett Turbos
Turbonetics Turbos/Spearco
Innovative Turbos
TiAL Sports
Sparco
Corbeau
Progress Competition
Hawk
Power Slot
Brembo
StopTech
Ingalls
Random Technology
Melrose
FAST
Stainless Works
ComTech
AEM
Injen
A’PEXi
Uni-Chip
Samco
ACT
Exedy and I can go on for eons…

Anyway, let’s see who is looking for what? Imports? Domestics? Anyone?

–Paul

:tup:

that’s awesome :tup:

where in FL are you?

:tspry:

saweeeeet

Coral Springs, which is 20 mins north west of Ft Lauderdale.

:tup: sup yo…

maybe 98 Red Ex can get a quality turbo kit for his scion now :wink:

Y0 PM me your cell phone number. I lost the sticky I wrote it down on…

:word:

cool. welcome.

Im in contact with him via PM, dont worry.

Pleasure speaking to ya! :wink:

:tup:

What’s up Juan? Hit me up bro? You in the 11’s yet?

We were recently ‘plugged’ in Corvette Fever Magazine for May 06 & June 06!