New VW R32

1. you’re fucking retarded.

2. a haldex controller is an AWD controller… you know, no increase in power.

3. that ‘chip’ that ‘makes it up’ to 500HP is called ‘twin-turbo’

thanks

LISTEN fuckhead.I SAID A CHIP I don’t know what the fuck its called but its a DRAMATIC change in HP.For all I’m concerned its called a “NAZI-POUNDING RACE CHIP” . I’m not god of VW which everything they do is backwards compared to American cars (Although decent cars) I don’t follow them.MY friend at school is a Dubber and he’s obsessed with the car and he was telling me about them.And I just talked to him over the phone and he said the chip exists so fuck off.

:ugh: … please drink bleach

A chip exists but doesn’t net very high gains as it’s an N/A motor…Your ‘friend’ probably drives a red GTI with a boser hood and steelies…and has a 1.8T so a ‘chip’ for him is much more beneficial as it increases boost parameters…

That’s just what he said.And he drives a Green Jetta with Bosser hood or whatever.He has a VR6 swap in it he has cams and it revs i think to 7 grand.Its actually pretty nasty.To bad my Cobalt is only like 2 1/2 cars behind it and my little stock toy is that close.I also have a friend that has a G-60 Corrado or whatever and he said that kid isnt that great also. So I dunno what Dubbers know what.But thats what I was told so if I’m wrong I really don’t care. I’ll stick to American power by preference.As for drinking bleach you’re just a retard i’m not going to start arguing like a nagging old wife like you do.

drink gasoline

*2 …

It’s a tidy, factory-like transformation, and the result is a whopping 375 horsepower, on 93 octane pump gas. If 100-octane race fuel is used, output rises to some 400 horsepower.

funniest thing i have heard all day

i thought the motor was now a 3.6? i don’t vollow vw’s as much as i used to, but i swear i heard/read that, so wouldn’t that make it a R36

over priced golf.

i thought I read the same, i know they were testing one that was a 3.6 dunno

the souped up aftermarket one is very nice, the stock one is so so… high 30’s? waaay too much.

the US ones aren’t getting the 3.6 motor last I read…but the passat’s are getting it…

i think they said in o8 they will:dunno:

then smoke a cig!!!

x2

i’ll take 2