new wheels

Originally posted by Darkstar
yeah, and what he would pay for rims, he could be making a ton more hp, and still have $5 left over to pay your mom for the rimjob he got last night.

HYOOH

Originally posted by 2kaltima
that looks really horrible IMHO

i hate it when people do stupid shit like that just to have the “deep dish” look but yet wont do the needed bodywork to go along with it to make it look good.instead just put a 195 wide tire on it and look like goons

Originally posted by brokeasskorean

i hate it when people do stupid shit like that just to have the “deep dish” look but yet wont do the needed bodywork to go along with it to make it look good.instead just put a 195 wide tire on it and look like goons

i think its funny when dipshits with fwd eclipses put 225’s in the rear for better “handling” meanwhile they have drag radials on the front 2 wheels. :rofl: :thumbsdow

haha…

in that pict above that dude should have his fenders rolled… deep dish is a euro look… if i cared more i’d probably get some dish rims… however i prefer my 15 junkers over my porsche wheels.

Originally posted by 1320
i think its funny when dipshits with fwd eclipses put 225’s in the rear for better “handling” meanwhile they have drag radials on the front 2 wheels. :rofl: :thumbsdow

i never said i did it for handling.eclipse look pretty f’in stupid with just a 205 on the back

i should have said i want something with a lip… i still am in college you got to remember that… if I could have any wheel I would love to buy some oettinger wheels but they are just out of the question for now… something around 150 and new works for me

Originally posted by whitey
something around 150 and new works for me

he does have a point…

runt the steelies yr round

Originally posted by halo 666

here is some dish

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/p348330b95ba98b89055dd4d8fccd2314/fa9112cb.jpg

u call that dish?!?

and, this is for you Phil…

How about these ABT wheels? on special for 250 a wheel

http://www.advancedmotorsport.com/images/a23.jpg

i saw that today, thats a steal

seeing as they go for $399 a wheel

Originally posted by halo 666
i saw that today, thats a steal

seeing as they go for $399 a wheel

thats what i am saying… its really tempting, would have to get rid of the old wheels somehow though

toss the old ones on the vortex or penny saver or somethin

they look like ZR-1’S wheels!!!they look good!!!:cool:

do they come black?

they are on the tex now, no one wants wheels going into the winter… i am thinking maybe just keep them paint them black and run them as track wheels

Originally posted by Pewterss
they look like ZR-1’S wheels!!!they look good!!!:cool:

do they come black?

ive seen people powercoat the centers and leave the lips polished

it looks good

abt > flik

Flik are POS wheels man, you seems to have a clean car…dont ghetto it up with dime store wheels.

how about some good old german Brocks. b1 or b2 deep dish 16 x 8.

i think 16’s looks the best on MKIIIs