new years resolutions

yeah, you love lickin jenzponies hairy asshole you sick sum bitch pile a moneynuts

was gonna do a big change , but fuck that ill stay the same till 2015

agreed.

300 wheel horse or a rod through the block.

dont you ride a bicycle?

And aren’t you unemployed?

Skidrow:

if your boosting that stock 4 banger in the truck, not only will it let go if you even get it running right enough to make power your going to spend atleast $600 (ebay $200 turbo, 100 junk bov, 100 junk wg, 40 injectors, 60 wally255 pump, 100 in metal to make a junk turbo flange, dp, and the like) then you still need charge piping, maybe an ic, tuning, oil/coolant lines, wideband, etc… 300hp from that motor boosted correctly, its a $3-4K job.

while $450 would get you a 5.3l already making 20 more hp than your goal shipped to your door. Toss a $250 trans behind it $50 ecu with stock tune, and realisticly like $300 or so for other shit like driveshaft mod, exhaust of some sort, msc shit to make it work sloppy mechanic style, wont kill that motor or trans if its an ok th400 or something… and get probably better mileage than that 4 banger in there now.

new years resolutions? really? no such thing in my book. i get what i want, i do what i want, now! fuck this year bullshit. be the best now!

/thread

buy a 30 million dollar house NAOW!

cob job fleabay turbo kit and a 150 dry shot, when it barfs a rod, SR or lq4 swap.

just did.