New years Resolutions

This thread prob was already made…but IDC. Did anyone make one? I used to always say who cares, why does it take a new year to start an improvment in your life. But I started one this year. It is pretty much the most played out one. I want to get into better shape. Mainly I want to be a manchild. I would like to get back into the fully dedicated mode with weight training. I have to start watching what I eat now too. Office job owns me…sitting on your ass allday is weak.

one reason i like construction keeps me in shape

definitely the downfall of most resolutions to lose weight. Its so hard to be healthy when your company or people in the office bring in good (unhealthy) food. Im trying to quit smoking. 3 cigarettes in 4 days. Not perfect but getting there!!

I am going to cause more trouble than its worth this year… and place all of my problems on someone else so I don’t stress about them anymore. :slight_smile:

im gonna… o wait … im perfect !! haha sike. i stopped doing resolutions cause i never followed them anyway. <------- i suck at life

stop smoking cigarettes. Cut back HARDCORE on the coffee. trying to do no coffee for a month and then only on weekends. and keep losing weight. typical shit.

stop feeling sorry for myself and go after what i want (job,girl, etc)

gave up giving shit up like 8 yrs ago…havent gone back on it since

im gonna stop being nice to noObs

Im going to build a car and stick with it.

i want to quit smoking cigarettes and cut back majorly on pot…

i want to quit being such a fatty.

says the kid thats 80lbs soakin wet

maybe give up things that make you sound like a queer. who says fatty when talking about themselves? :smiley:

hey buddy you are talking to 163.5 lbs of pure fury. I wish i could gain weight but my metabolism is still set on nascar pace. I am waiting for it to slow down. I mean I have 2.9% body fat. Can anyone match that?

I just think fatty is a funny word.

:bsflag:

high school wrestlers are not allowed to compete with less than 7% body fat…i dropped a weight class and couldn’t get certified because i had under 7…there was a kid on my team who ended being hospitalized because of his metabolism being so fast and he was legally allowed to wrestle…

I don’t know if I did my math right… but wouldn’t that mean you have 1.7 lbs of body fat?

I call BS also.

PS. I have been physically active for basically my whole life… I’ve kept a steady weight of about 110lbs and my body fat after 16 years of soccer and 8 years of long distance track, I have 10% body fat…

keep in mind women have more body fat than men for womenly reasons.

i also wanna better my life all round too…

BOOBIES :smiley:

That and a cushy uterus